Kony Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Kony Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madhapur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Madhapur (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview has 2 technical rounds . First round we were given a coding question and was asked to solve it on paper. A group of 5 were invited at a time and was asked to write it on paper and then selection was based on the code we wrote .

Interview Questions

• The program was to display all sub directories and all files for a given directory.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panaji (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Panaji (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

campus placement..... written test of aptitude , technical aptitude questioins and a coding round.... technical interview which was more concentrated on ur technical knowledge .. and then a formal hr round

Interview Questions

• operati ng systems and computer networks are concentrated more....   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Its a good but small company looking for people highlyskilled in software.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

1 online round. 4 interview rounds. very basic coding questions. And java questions. one HR round. must read your projects they ask that for sure. sql oops is also asked but very basic questions of the same are asked.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

direct interview , people were randomly shortlisted, they said they will hire girls, selection was bias as they hired people who dont even know technical stuff,, shocked to see why some people got selected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus.it was a 2 day process where first day consists of 4rounds where students where tested on aptitude ,technical skills held by suntech and they will select students based on their perfomance for next level of screening by konylabs.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Surat (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview had 3 rounds. First was Quiz which had questions based on C. Second round was technical round, questions based on merge sort, binary search, fibonacci and puzzles, binary search tree. Third round was HR round again few technical questions then managerial questions like what do you know about Kony.

Interview Questions

• Describe what happens when a rocket goes into atmosphere and comes back?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Three rounds of interview on skype

1) basic DS and algo Questions

2) JAVA and Frameworks(Spring) related fundamental questions.

3) Design related Questions.

finally HR discussions and salary negotiation.

interview process was very smooth and interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.