Find jobs for People and Culture Coordinator

LEAP Dev People and Culture Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 13 interviews

Interviews at LEAP Dev

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LEAP Dev

LEAP Dev

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at LEAP Dev (Sydney) in Oct 2021

Interview

Initial correspondence was with Shaun who is the technical recruiter for Leap. Shaun turned out to be one of the friendliest and most genuine people I have had the chance to speak to whilst job searching. He made me feel informed, valued and was super helpful. I learnt a great deal about the company, culture and role thanks to him. He promised to keep me in the loop during every step of the interview process, and he was true to his word. After speaking to Shaun I had two more conversations with members of the People & Culture team and found them both to be personable, friendly while still professional. The only issue I can note is that while interviewing with 3 different people, I was told by the last person that the 3 of them were not sharing notes with each other until they all concluded their interviews, which I thought was a great idea as it keeps your mind open coming into an interview. I received great feedback from Shaun after the interview process as well as some points of where I could improve. One of the points stated that I didn't ask or want to know any questions about the company, but that I may have already had this information answered in prior screening. If the information was to be shared amongst the staff after my interviews, I find it odd that this point was included as it would have been evident I had received a great deal of information about the company and definitely asked question and showed enthusiasm for the company. It's not a great to be made to feel as though you don't care enough when you know you do. Even though I did not receive the offer, I found the interview process on the whole quite straightforward and enjoyed getting to know more about the staff and company.

Interview Questions
  • With the nature of the role, company culture and people skills are quite valued. I was asked why I wanted to work for Leap Dev in particular.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed