Find jobs for Quality Engineer

LEAP Dev Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 14 interviews

Interviews at LEAP Dev

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LEAP Dev

LEAP Dev

Application

I interviewed at LEAP Dev in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview process was as follows: 1. Role overview with technical recruiter 2. Take home code / test design challenge 3. Zoom interview with QA Manager + Leads 4. Optional meet and greet with team Overall, the interview experience was very professional. The recruitment team went above and beyond to ensure every question I had was answered, and I really enjoyed my conversations with the QA team. I can see why Leap Dev has such positive Glassdoor reviews.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How would you handle conflicting tasks assigned by different engineering managers
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LEAP Dev

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LEAP Dev (Sydney) in Jul 2020

Interview

1. Phone screening interview (applied online after about 2 weeks) 2. Technical test 3. Interview with the Manager and Team Lead 4. Informal Interview with some members from the team (I really like this round, it tell me that the Manager care about his team.)

Interview Questions
  • Some examples: Behaviours Questions: 1. Tell Me About a Time You Made a Mistake? 2. Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a supervisor? Technical Question: 1. What Is a Good Test Case? 2. How to decide the tool that one should use for Automation testing in their projects? 3. When do you prefer Manual testing over Automation testing?
Be the first to find this interview helpful