LONGI Product Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at LONGI

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at LONGI

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LONGI (San Ramon, CA (US)).

Interview

Worst hiring process and management!!!
I applied through LinkedIn. I went through phone screening with hiring manager, phone interview with HR based in China, and then invited to on-site interview in San Ramon. One week after on-site interview they contacted my reference for my previous experience. Then they requested one more phone interview with technical staff in China. 3 days later, after all those processes, I got verbal offer from HR and negotiated about the compensation package. So I rejected other offers and interviews. But, but, three weeks later, HR told me that the upper management VP did not authorize issuing the formal offer due to me lack of photovoltaics experience... You could have told me this earlier! Why on earth would you make the offer if your management can not have an agreement?? This is such an irresponsible company with no spirit of contract. Now I have to re-start looking for new positions, they wasted one month of my time!!!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.