LTI Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

LTI Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at LTI

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

LTI conducted a pool drive in our college for us and 3 other other colleges. The proceedings started with a pre-placement talk where they talked about the perks of joining LTI , method of recruitment, salary,etc. There were 2 salary slabs on offer-5lpa for those who cleared the online test and 6.5 lpa for those who cleared the online test as well as the coding round.

The online test had 7 sections. The first was a psychometric test which had around 86 questions and the time limit was 20 mins. The next section was quants which had 10 questions for 10 mins. The level of the questions was super easy and I think I got almost all right. The next two sections were logical and verbal and both had 10 questions and 10 mins as well. Logical had some time taking questions based on blood relations.The next section was on technical knowledge which had 40 questions to be done in 40 mins. Questions were varied from SQL to SDLC to OOP to HTML. After this was the coding section . The question was pretty easy. No DP or anything , just simple logic with loops.And the last section was paragraph writing.

I fortunately cleared all the sections and went straight for the HR interview. Those who didn't clear the coding round had to go for a group discussion.

Hope this helps.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LTI

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

Campus Selections:
    1st round: Aptitude Test - General
    2nd round: Group Discussion and Essay about the latest technology
    3rd round: Technical Interviews checking which role you would be best suited for
    4th round: HR round (negotiate salary, general HR questions about goals and assessing your communication skills

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (New Delhi (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was given a call first and since i was not able to come to the designated location there was a call on sky . People on the call were very nice and supporting. People on the skype round where very kind and supportive too.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LTI (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview was good.there were total 3rounds..2technical n one was hr..overall experience was good..reached there before time..so the entire process completed on time..I got the offer..will join lnt infotech soon..I would prefer you you to join this company.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (Pune (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Process was quite easy. All need was to clear the aptitude test. Everything else was in our hands.
    First was presentation then we started our aptitude round. 60 min 60 questions. It was little bit difficult. Selected candidates were requested to give GD. GD was of batch 8. After that we had to write a paragraph on different topics. Then we were selected for Technical. After that came HR.

Interview Questions

• 1. They asked me about my academic projects.
      2. OOPS concepts
      3. Testing techniques
      4. Some of HTML CSS questions

In HR
      1. Family background check
      2. Pune's best restaurants
      3. Asked me to note my strength and weaknesses
      and many more small questions.

HR was fun and it was friendly.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI in October 2014.

Interview

Hiring process constitutes of 4 stages i.e.,
    1. Online Test
    Online Test comprising of 3 sections aptitude,logical reasoning, verbal ability(each having 20 Questions each). Try to solve at least 13 Questions of each section so that u may clear the cut off. Each section has its individual cut off.

2. Group Discussion round.
    In this groups of 15 students are made and the topic is given. 2 minutes time is given for thinking upon the topic and at last each candidate has to give the conclusion.
    Try to b precise in your points and let others also speak and do not deviate from the topic.At last 5 students were selected from my group, me being one.

3. Paragraph Writing Round(Non-Elimination)
    You have to write a paragraph on a A-4 sheet in about 15-20 minutes. This paragraph will be evaluated in HR round so don't take it easy.

4. HR and Technical Round
    Both the rounds were taken by the same panelist. In starting basic questions about myself were asked then it was followed by technical questions like writing the code of your project and explaining it with diagrams. Questions on coding of linked list and stacks.All they asked was from your resume only and what u know perfectly.Main focus was on coding not on theory.

The whole process took 2 days and last I was among one of the selected candidates.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

There was a written test - aptitude , logical reasoning and english.

Interview : It consisted of two rounds
                        first round was technical , questions related to own branch were asked , basic questions
                        digital circuits, flip flops, opamp
                        second was the HR round - questions were asked on the basis of the Resume, hobbies

Interview Questions

got placed with greater package

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

3 rounds of interview - All telephonic but from their office premises itself .
    First 2 rounds were technical - basic questions , not too deep. Importance on relevant experience.
    Last round HR - also telephonic. Explains hierarchy. Asked for my expected salary and said they'll get back to me.
    After 3 weeks of silence, i wrote a follow up mail n got an apology mail with in 2 mins saying the client requirement is for 5+ years of experience. Though I still have their first mail saying experience required 2-4 years.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LTI (Chennai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Hiring is easy only as they need to fill seats,
    just have the basic understanding of what's written in your resume

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Interview

Written Test, An test regarding how would you email your colleague.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.