Land O'Lakes Associate Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Land O'Lakes Associate Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Land O'Lakes

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arden Hills, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Arden Hills, MN (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied through the online website. HR contacted me in about a day or so to schedule a 30 minute phone interview. The HR person was very nice and it was simply walking through my resume. From there, I was told I would move onto the second round, which was a second phone interview with the marketing director. Again, very easy and conversational.

Within a day of that second call, I was invited to the third and final round which includes being flown out to Minnesota, for a panel interview. This includes six 1-on-1 30-minute interviews with 2 directors, a VP, marketing manager, another associate marketing manager, and an HR person. They also assign a "marketing buddy" to help answer any questions you might have before the interview. Everyone there was extremely nice and friendly.

The interview with the HR person consisted of a walk through of all of the benefits of being an employee (which I thought was odd since a formal offer has not been provided). All questions were behavioral. They all came in with a list of questions that they clearly picked out at random. Oddly enough, alot of them picked the same questions so I felt like I was repeating the same stories over and over. I felt like a majority of the questions were fairly easy. I was also given a tour of the facility which was new and modern. I was also told I would have to take an online assessment test if the group decided that they wanted me to move forward.

I had my interview on a Friday and was informed of their decision by Monday, so it was a quick turnaround. Although I was not hired, I should have asked why - I felt like I did a fairly good job during the interview so I'm a little surprised...especially after the benefits walk through and all. So I would be curious as to what I could have done differently.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a group project that you led and were successful but also felt a lot of pressure from team members.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Land O'Lakes

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

Company recruited on campus, secured interview through this. Interview consisted of two 30 minutes sessions with a total of 2 interviewers. First session was strictly behavioral questions, very formal. Second session was more personality type questions, more informal and attempting to dig into what really motivates you and why you made certain choices in your career.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake or something went wrong.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.