Land O'Lakes General Labor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Land O'Lakes General Labor Interview Questions

Interviews at Land O'Lakes

2.5

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiel, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Kiel, WI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Normal, Set up interview, went and interviewed. I was interviewed by three different people, each gave me an in site into what the job would be like. There was also a safety test along with this.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve a conflict between two other co-workers?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Land O'Lakes

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spencer, WI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Spencer, WI (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Physical including lab work, urinalysis, and 50 lb lift test at the Marshfield Clinic, which took at least two hours. I then had a written test which took two hours asking personality and IQ questions. The interview with a panel including the plant manager and human resources. It was a very tedious process. The orientation was quite lengthy, which took three days. The overall experience of the interview was very poor. They spent too much time looking for the right person. That place is a revolving door with poor leadership. It's a terrible place to work.

Interview Questions

• Name some of your weaknesses. What don't you like about yourself.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.