Land O'Lakes IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Land O'Lakes IT Interview Questions

Interviews at Land O'Lakes

2.5

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes.

Interview

Briefly introduced myself and my qualifications at the Land O' Lakes booth at a university career fair. Within two hours received a call to setup an interview for the next morning. I interviewed the next morning on campus. The interview consisted of two one-on-one interviews in a row that were similar. Leadership experience, work experience, technical skills, and personality were all asked about. After being told I'd receive a decision within a week or two, I received it after a month.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Land O'Lakes

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (West Lafayette, IN (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick but waiting for a decision took about 2 months. Talking to the interviewers was enjoyable but I did not enjoy being kept in the dark for so long about my application status.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced hardship in your school or workplace and what did you do to overcome it   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes in September 2017.

Interview

Did the 1st round interview on campus. Was told the result would come out in 10 days. Wait for 3 weeks no email or calls regarding the internship. Send email to HR, was told the result would come out by the end of that week. Still no feedback by the end of 4th week. Sent email to HR on the 4th week, got reply on 5th week Monday saying I was still under consideration but the result would come out by the end of that week. I had another pending offer need to make a decision. I accepted the other one. I enjoyed talking to the interviewer but do not like the slow process.

Interview Questions

• All are BQ questions.
      Introduce yourself;
      Tell me a time when you feel that you made a big achievement;
      Do you like work independently or on a team;
      Tell me why you are a good fit to this position.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arden Hills, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Arden Hills, MN (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Behavior based interviews. Prepare in advance with stories, and you'll do well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.