Land O'Lakes Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Land O'Lakes Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Land O'Lakes

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes in October 2019.

Interview

had two behavioral interviews, which were pretty standard. I also had a "skills" assessment which essentially were a computer test to see if I was able to think critically quickly and analyze situations.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you experienced failure and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Land O'Lakes

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes.

Interview

Interview Process was straight forward and simple. I had three employees interview me and asked various behavioral questions. I was also told to apply for the online application and was contacted within several weeks about the position.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you have had to make an unpopular decision?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arden Hills, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Arden Hills, MN (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Really went behind the resume and what I looked like on paper and got to know me as a person and truly wanted to understand what drives and motivates me and what I'm passionate about to also see if the culture of the company aligned with my values.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were part of a team with various viewpoints and how you handled that?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arden Hills, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Arden Hills, MN (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Over the phone. Pretty casual and we had great discussion. Was called by recruiter first, and that was a quick interview (for an intern position). Had a call back and came into office for actual interview. Panel of 4 people interviewed me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes in March 2011.

Interview

The Recruiter was excellent to work with and followed up in a timely manner. The interview itself was difficult. It was panel style, extremely structured and focused almost entirely on behavioral questions. To be candid, it felt more like an interrogation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Give a specific example of a time you experienced conflict and how you handled it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.