Land O'Lakes Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Land O'Lakes Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Land O'Lakes

1 Interview Review

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Kent, OH (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Everything was pretty standard until the onsite interview. Typical phone interview about my background and why I want the position I applied for with the most polite HR person I've ever dealt with. Then I had to take an online math assessment. After that I had a normal onsite interview with the quality supervisor and quality manager. The onsite interview was very heavy on questions about safety and examples of how I went out of my way to be safe. It was also mentioned about seven times that it was a union job and the rate of pay wasn't negotiable. After the interview with the quality team, there's another onsite interview with the actual hiring manager for the plant and she had an attitude the whole time. She pulled up my resume, asked questions as she read through it for the first time. She kept making snarky comments like "oh you've got your degree so you just want to make as much money as possible" then she'd explain something that was already explained in the two previous interviews. When I asked questions about career growth potential and what should be expected questions about future opportunities with the company, she'd roll her eyes and give a short I don't have time for this kind of response. I was really excited about the quality team I met with and the job, but the hiring manager was just a buzzkill.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.