Land O'Lakes Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Land O'Lakes Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Land O'Lakes

3.3

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arden Hills, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Arden Hills, MN (US)).

Interview

Professional recruiter, fast hiring process, and great communication throughout. Met with 3 sales leaders for an hour each. Some behavior based interview questions and very conversational. It was a positive experience!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Competitive compensation offer! Negotiated additional vacation time.

Other Interview Reviews for Land O'Lakes

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arden Hills, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Arden Hills, MN (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Make a PowerPoint presentation about my career and why I would be a good fit for the role I applied for. It was required to be at least 30 minutes long and no more than 35 minutes. There was 6 people in the room. Some were co-workers I had known for a long time and others that I had never met and in much higher position with in the company. Which of course added to the stress.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes in January 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then interviews with several people from each division of the group. Very pleasant and professional, unfortunately was not offered the position due to lack of experience with that specific product.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had difficulty with a customer or co-worker and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.