Land O'Lakes Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Land O'Lakes Supply Chain Interview Questions

Interviews at Land O'Lakes

2.2

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at a college career fair and that night they contacted me to be interviewed the next day. The interview was given by three employees all coming from different places in the company. They all asked mostly behavioral and situational questions. After the interview I received a call about a week offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a team member that was not working well with the group and what you did to solve the problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Land O'Lakes

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Good experience, at my school. Two interviewers, asked lots of team based questions. Interviewers were very professional and answered my questions very well. they were accommodating and very pleasant to interview with. Did have to take a drug test when i accepted.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes.

Interview

Met at Career Fair, had a 30 minute interview. The questions were pretty standard, with a decent amount of repetition. Most were personality questions and responses to different scenarios. Main concern was about dealing with people and managerial skills. Got the offer within a week of interview. Very Prompt in whole process.

Interview Questions

• It was all pretty simple and expected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied through my university. Initial submissions included resume drop and online application. Only one round of resumes ensued, yet you have 2 30-minute interviews totaling 60 minutes. One interview consists of a 2-on-1 with a supply chain recruiter and an associate in the TAP Rotational Program. The second one consists of a 1-on-1 with a higher-level manager (perhaps someone managing plants in a given region). All questions are behavioral, and some questions overlap between the two interviews. However, the order in which the interviews are administered can change with each candidate.

In accordance with Minnesota law, all additional tests (drug, background) were completed after extending an offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.