Laura Ashley Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Laura Ashley Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Laura Ashley

2.6

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laura Ashley (Chester, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview was very long for a retail job. It started with a very easy maths test and memorizing a short passage about their MasterCard. A face-to-face interview was then held with the manager in their office. Almost every detail of the company was explained and numerous questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
    What do you know about the brand?
    What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Laura Ashley

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laura Ashley.

Interview

I was so nervous and had prepared so well for the interview, believing Laura Ashley to be a prestigious British brand, only to get to the interview and pretty much only be asked "when can you start?" They are so desperate for staff as the staff turnover is so high due to the treatment of employees, especially the pay!

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with being paid minimum wage?   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Laura Ashley in January 2016.

Interview

1. I submitted my CV in store
    2. Call from Assistant Manager after a couple of weeks
    3. Invited for an interview
    4. Interviewed by Manager
    5. Maths and English tests

The interview itself was laid back and the interviewer made you feel really comfortable. With good knowledge of how Laura Ashley started, their main target customers and an understanding of their basic products will entail you'll be prepared for the interview. The interview itself is competency and technical. After the interview I had to complete two tests, they were easy,

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Laura Ashley
      Describe a time you've had a bad and good customer service
      What qualities are important to be a sales advisor   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

Phone call followed by interview was not told about numeracy test! I couldn't due to having problems with maths. It was not mentioned in the advert or phone call! So when I got there and saw what it was I made myself look like a right idiot!

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Laura Ashley in July 2014.

Interview

Started with a maths test which is always fun, then they mark it (you get a calculator). Then taken upstairs and asked about eligibility to work in UK and then lots of customer service questions. Make sure you know about the products/good customer service.
    They rang within 2 days saying I had the job!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you received bad customer service   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Laura Ashley (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager and assistant manager of the store. Both were very pleasant and made me feel at ease. I was nervous when l went in this was quickly dispelled. They explained to me the job role and asked me a few relatively easy to answer questions to put me at ease, then asked a few more difficult ones.

Interview Questions

• How would l deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laura Ashley (Ipswich, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Maths test first, basic knowledge for cutting fabric etc, you must pass this to get a formal interview!
    Your then asked questions on customer service, their products, why you will be a added benefit to them, how you will introduce a la credit card.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Laura Ashley (Oxford, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

Sat down with store manager, talked about reasons for working in the store, past experience, future goals, experience (no retail)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hourly fixed rate. No negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.