Leighton Contractors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Leighton Contractors Interview Questions

Updated 25 Nov 2017

2.9

Local Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors in January 2014.

Interview

No felonies pass a drug test valid cdl you;re hired. They don't really do a thorough interview you can tell they really need drivers. And they lie in the beginning telling you if you work hard then you could possibly earn a raise. Which I never saw anyone accomplish my time there. Just wasn't enough money for me. If 800 a week after taxes is enough for you then this is your company easy work.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or serous questions they just need drivers.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Work monday through and make like 800 a week.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors (Noida (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

There was a Psychometric Test for about 50 candidates, they conducted a GROUP DISCUSSION for all the 50 people in sets of 10. After that about 20 people attended the Interview out of which 3 were finally selected.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors.

Interview

Contract role. Single manager conducted the interview. There were behavioural questions asked. The interview lasted about 50 minutes. Asked to describe previous work history. Asked why I was seeking the position and whether I had further questions for them.

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors.

Interview

At leat 7-10 follow up mail after geeting interview call, and one month after interview i got the Job. and remain 1 month ideal as peroject is in Starting stage.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary

MEP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was casual and he asked me a few technical questions and about my experience and background. The questions were related to air distribution systems and how non-destructive testing was conducted. The interview was 1 on 1 and the technical manager interviewed me. Earlier on, I had spoken to HR about the opportunity.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors.

Interview

Standard corporate HR processes and questions, if you've got to the interview then someone probably already knows you're qualified.

Interview Questions

• They will be direct about salary   1 Answer

Engineer MEP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I interviewed at Leighton Contractors (New Delhi (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

GD,Personal interview, HR round and Technical round.
    Best questions theu usually ask and if we answer in our best ..it will be best time for us to get into the best company

Tunnel Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors in April 2013.

Interview

Skype interview. Asked detail question about my work in my previous project. I had previous experience in Neelum Jhelum hydro-electric power plant tunnel experience in Pakistan which was quite valuable and since the company had recently acquired the HATs project in Hong Kong by Drainage Service Department, they needed a lot of engineers with desired skill set. My friend already got an offer earlier and it was kind of an internal referral, after which i had to provide my Resume and qualifications. After checking my credentials, prior work experience, etc, they finally did interview. I had to go through 2-3 interviews to finally get the job.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors (Sydney) in July 2012.

Interview

Comfortable. Formal / informal expierence. If you have construction experience this is VERY favourable. The proccess was as follows: Phone screener - Face to face interview - Group interview - Offer

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical questions regarding Site experiences. ie what would you do if your foreman did this...   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, standard set price

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chatswood

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors (Chatswood) in June 2012.

Interview

Job listed internally first and they advertised elsewhere. First round of interview for those shortlisted , normally 3 to 5 candidates. Second round is only for the 2 shortlisted candidates and final is just a catch up between the senior management representative and the chosen candidate

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions especially around the examples of deploying a solution to audiences unsupportive of the solution   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.