Lexicon Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 39 interviews

Interviews at Lexicon

Positive100%
Recruiter75%
Employee Referral25%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lexicon (Sydney) in Apr 2022

Interview

Straight forwarded and whole process from initial LinkedIn message to end took just under 4 weeks. 1. Approached via recruiter on LinkedIn. Provided with job description. 2. HR Screening with 2 HR representatives (30mins) 3. Hands-on interview. (1-1.5hrs). Mock interview with product owners & developers. 4. Interview with senior & Co-Owner (45min)

Interview Questions
  • - Why are you looking to change roles/companies? - Experience with Agile practices & examples where applicable - Past roles & experience - Past examples of projects - Personal values & working styles
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lexicon (Melbourne) in Mar 2022

Interview

I had a positive interview experience, some parts were challenging there were 4 stages. However the team members I met were very supportive and welcoming. The process was quite fast and feedback was always given.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was based around my own knowledge and the information I have given Lexicon digital about my current work experience.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lexicon (Melbourne) in Dec 2021

Interview

There were in total 4 stages to the interview: 1. one on one interview 2. coding challenge (Given 3 days ~ week depending on your circumstances at the time of interview) 3. pairing session including live extensive exercise from your coding challenge 4. interview with company leaders

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lexicon (Melbourne) in Aug 2021

Interview

I found the process to be very unique, hands-on and provides good insight into what the day to day of the role entails, adding more value than the typical 'question and response' interview style. The process consisted of three interviews (all remote): 1. Introductory call with Talent Acquisition - I was contacted via LinkedIn by their TA to apply for the role. Video call was set up shortly thereafter. 2. Interactive workshop-style interview with a Delivery Lead and Senior Business Analyst - this was conducted in two parts via Google Meet and Miro. I was given a project brief in advance and allowed to set up the Miro board to reflect the environment I wanted to create. The first part was a mock client workshop, where I facilitated a requirements gathering session with the two interviewers roleplaying as the client. The second part was a mock sprint planning session, where I communicated the requirements back to the two interviewers roleplaying as the engineers this time. 3. Final video interview with two members of the leadership team, Chris (founder) and David - standard interview format talking about motivations and culture fit.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How would you handle a project that isn't going to plan? 2. Why are you leaving your current job to join Lexicon? 3. What would you bring to the table in this new role?
RSS Feed</>Embed