Lexicon Consultant Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 39 interviews

Interviews at Lexicon

Positive100%
Recruiter75%
Employee Referral25%
HardAverageEasy

Lexicon

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lexicon

Interview

Referral through friend, contact with recruiter, submission of a code challenge, pairing code exercise interview with 2 developers, interview with manager/leaders. Each interview was very friendly and welcoming. The process from start to finish was very quick, excellent communication from recruiter!

Interview Questions
  • SDLC, Agile, Frameworks, Previous Experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lexicon (Sydney) in Nov 2021

Interview

I was contacted by someone from talent acquisition and was invited to interview. After an initial chat I was given a coding challenge. Next step was a pair programming session where the challenge was expanded upon, then a meet with the leadership team.

Interview Questions
  • What is a challenge you have faced and how did you overcome it?

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lexicon (Sydney) in Nov 2021

Interview

The most pleasant interview process I've ever had. Applied through a recruiter and nail the entire process in 10 days. 1st Round. HR phone interview. 2nd Round. I choose the take-home coding challenge here, 3rd Round. Technical Interview with two Lead Consultants. The first half focused on the code implementation and a change request pair coding, and the second half more general technical questions and engineering practices. 4th Round. Meet the leads. 30 minutes chat with the leadership level Directors. I already got offers and some ongoing interviews with some other big companies. In this case, Lexicon is very efficient to make things happen in a short timeframe. Normally can get the feedbacks within a few hours after the interview. They offered a day after the final interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1. CICD implementation and best practices. 2. queue service middleware. 3. describe the big O with a detailed implementation in the solution.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lexicon (Sydney) in Oct 2021

Interview

The entire interview process was conducted remotely. The first interview session was a 30-minute phone screen with a Talent Acquisition member from the company. I was asked questions regarding what I am looking for in my next role as well as my understanding of agile and software testing. The session was very casual and relaxed and I got to understand more about the role and company from my end. Since I informed them that my timeline is compressed due to having an offer on-hand already from a different company, they were kind enough to skip a step in the interview process for me, which is a take-home coding challenge. Thus, for the next interview, I was provided an existing code implementation solution to the challenge to download and to familiarise beforehand. The interview was a pair-programming session with a couple of consultant engineers where I screen-shared my preferred IDE and I was given an additional problem to solve by extending the existing code solution I was given. I was also asked some questions regarding Agile and CI/CD methodologies. The final interview was a 30-minute behavioural round with the company director and the professional services manager where I was asked more questions regarding Agile, how teams are structured in my current company, and how I work in my team etc. I was given news that they are making me an offer one day later after the final interview. The entire process was very quick and everybody was very nice and supportive throughout.

Interview Questions
  • - Tell me a bit more about yourself and what you are looking for in your next role - What's the biggest benefit of an agile approach to development for you? - What do you know about CI/CD?
RSS Feed</>Embed