Lexicon Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 39 interviews

Recruitment Agency25%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Lexicon

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lexicon in Sep 2021

Interview

The first interview is with the TA team and covers the basics about current role, experience, salary expectations etc. Second stage is a role play scenario where the candidate is given a scenario he/she needs to work through. Third & final stage is the interview with the Director, which covers topics of current experience, why the candidate wants to move etc. The entire process took about 3 weeks and they are prompt to get back to you.

Interview Questions
  • How I handled difficult scenarios at my current role
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lexicon (Sydney) in Sep 2021

Interview

It started off with a nice chat with their talent officer, followed by a technical interview which includes a technical task and finishes off with a meet the leadership interview. Lexicon made the entire process smooth and enjoyable.

Interview Questions
  • What is a challenge I have encountered and how did I overcome it.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lexicon (Melbourne)

Interview

The interview process was well structured, clear and engaging. From the first approach to the end, I felt well informed, involved, and motivated to join this organisation. Timings were perfect, and despite being all remotely, they exceeded my expectations of what I had experienced before.

Interview Questions
  • They asked several questions to get to know my experience and interest in the role, portfolio review, etc. Still, the central element of the interview process was the take-home design challenge.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lexicon (Melbourne) in Dec 2020

Interview

Very nice and friendly conversation from Lexicon HR (Mailys) that detailed out the processes and next steps. A very detailed and clear instructions on Code Challenge was given - it was one of the best Code Challenge I have ever taken. Technical Interview after code challenge was very friendly and very professional.

Interview Questions
  • Quality Assurance (QA) processes, the importance of Testing (unit testing and UI automation test).
RSS Feed</>Embed