Lexicon Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 37 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lexicon

Lexicon

Application

I interviewed at Lexicon

Interview

There are 3 rounds in this interview Round one is the phone/web screening where one from the treatment team will reach out Based on that The talent team gave me a take home coding challenge Second round is a coding extension based on the take home coding challenge Third round is with the cofounders

Interview Questions
  • Code challenge Writing clean code
    Answer Question

Lexicon

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lexicon in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was very casual. The team members interviewing me were very easy to talk to and very excited to talk about the position. The technical interview was quite fun. It was a live pairing session where I refactored a React app and added some basic functionality. The interviewers we're very happy to discuss my ideas and weren't intimidating at all.

Interview Questions
  • Assorted React questions. What is a ref? What is the shadow DOM? When should the Context API be used?

Lexicon

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lexicon in Aug 2021

Interview

There were four processes in an interview. Firstly, HR did a video meeting and gave some hints about the whole interview process which is good. Secondly, you need to complete a coding challenge, it wasn't hard but not easy to be perfect, and you also need to write a complete document to write what they required such as trade-offs. The next was pair coding, two developers focused on the coding challenge you submitted and ask you some questions about refactoring code. I failed in the third one as they told me I was not good enough about collaboration and details. To be honest, it doesn't make any sense for pair coding. They just let me do what they required but no collaboration at all. I thought Lexicon is professional but now it was just an interview to waste time...

Interview Questions
  • What do you do to improve code quality if there are no confilts?

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lexicon (Sydney) in Nov 2020

Interview

The first stage was a video call with the talent recruitment coordinator. Following that was a very interesting coding challenge, which was a practical way to demonstrate your technical skills. Once completing this, there was a pairing session with two senior developers where we reviewed my coding challenge submission, and did a live extension of it. The last stage was an in-person interview with the management team, with a focus on the cultural fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed