Liberty Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Liberty Interview Questions

Interviews at Liberty

2.8

Claims Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty (Carmel, IN (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

You are taken upstairs to watch a 10 minute video. After that , the operations manager talks a little about herself, the company and the position. Lastly you are interviewed by an unqualified person on their “management” team.
    Advice; they are looking for someone who genuinely cares about the customers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you’d be a great fit for our claims department?   Answer Question

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

teacher it was a great place to be interviewed and it had al lot of very nice people who were very interested in meeting with you and I think they were interested in hiring

Attorney I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Had to have three interviews with various levels of management. two in person, and one telephone interview. They were all very informative and professional. They let me believe they could meet my salary requirement, when at the end they could not. However, they may have another position which I would apply for again.

Interview Questions

• Was more of a flowing conversation,   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty.

Interview

The interview was with the Office Manager who was very nice, and very straight forward. She described the position and layed it all out on the table so I knew what to expect going in, and it was helpful. She explained the company, the idiology, the process and the culture. She asked about my experience and knowledge and related the same to the role's responsibilities and the company's software programs and how the company is going paperless, and keeping pace with current technologies . It was a very pleasant experience, especially as compared with many who don't seem like they care to put in the effort, or explain things in very bare-bones, generic terms. It was apparent that she was looking to find a good fit and not just breeze through the interview without learning more about me and how I could contribute and fit in with the company and the team. The Office Manager was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty.

Interview

I applied online then a few days later I had to take an assessment. The assessment was easy compared to other assessments. After the assessment I was contacted to schedule a phone interview.

Interview Questions

Liberty Response

22 Nov 2015 – Resourcing and development manager

Thank you for sharing your experience, I'm glad you felt you had a positive experience.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty in August 2015.

Interview

Basic recruiting questions and computer skills assessment. Applied online and received an email asking me when would I be available for an over the phone interview. Interview lasted about 15 minutes. Recruiter states i would receive an email or be contacted with in a week.

Interview Questions

Liberty Response

22 Nov 2015 – Resourcing and development manager

Thankyou for sharing your experience.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

the interview process very old school very long. you have to do a study case before the interview.
    It took me few weeks of process
    very bad experience avoid audit department

Interview Questions

• they seem to ask question about them and not really interested by your profile
      very bad experience
      At 2nd stage the VP acted really rude and was almost disrespecfull I guess she had a bad day but it's not very pro

The HR is lovely person
      the interviewers were not really friendly not a smile very fussy   Answer Question

Human Resources & Payroll Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process efficient,I received feedback very quickly which was greatly appreciated. The interview itself was friendly and felt like more of an equal conversation rather than a very strict and formal chat. I was able to get a real feel of what working at Liberty would be like.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and then had a telephone interview. After that I was advised that they would like to invite me in for a face to face interview. I then met with two members of the retail management team who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I thought great service looked like and what other companies did it really well. They also asked me why I wanted to work at Liberty.   Answer Question

Christmas Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had applied online via agency and invited to an interview a week later, the agency was very confident as i had strong customer service and selling skills! On the actual day I arrived at Liberty London, there were around 15 candidates in the room aswell as 3 managers and 2 current sales assistants. A brief introduction and history of the store then we were divided into 2 groups, 1 group remained and were split into smaller groups for some tasks on customer service, the other group was lead to another room waiting for individual interviews. Afterwards we all had to do a little presentation on something that was dear to us in front of everyone! I didn't think it was fair to base whether we could do the job or not on this silly presentation? If i was applying for a job whereby i had to present ideas to people then i understand but this was a sales assistant position? Does this job involve talking to groups of 20 customers all at once, no! Even if i was to talk to a big group of customers am sure it would be easier than doing this presentation in front of several managers and potential candidates as i wouldn't have to try remember my script! Not surprisingly, put on the spot I presented badly, i had rehearsed soo much but nerves had let me down consequently missed out alot of pointers! Its unfair as for those who were nervous it doesn't showcase their sales skills potential? I understand we were observed but the way they did it, I felt very uncomfortable, it wasn't a nice look if that makes any sense....

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Liberty?
      Tell me why we should hire you?
      How would you motivate individuals?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.