Liberty Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Liberty Interview Questions

Interviews at Liberty

2.8

Attorney I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Had to have three interviews with various levels of management. two in person, and one telephone interview. They were all very informative and professional. They let me believe they could meet my salary requirement, when at the end they could not. However, they may have another position which I would apply for again.

Interview Questions

• Was more of a flowing conversation,   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty in August 2015.

Interview

Basic recruiting questions and computer skills assessment. Applied online and received an email asking me when would I be available for an over the phone interview. Interview lasted about 15 minutes. Recruiter states i would receive an email or be contacted with in a week.

Interview Questions

Liberty Response

22 Nov 2015 – Resourcing and development manager

Thankyou for sharing your experience.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty.

Interview

I applied online then a few days later I had to take an assessment. The assessment was easy compared to other assessments. After the assessment I was contacted to schedule a phone interview.

Interview Questions

Liberty Response

22 Nov 2015 – Resourcing and development manager

Thank you for sharing your experience, I'm glad you felt you had a positive experience.

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

teacher it was a great place to be interviewed and it had al lot of very nice people who were very interested in meeting with you and I think they were interested in hiring

Claims Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty (Carmel, IN (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

You are taken upstairs to watch a 10 minute video. After that , the operations manager talks a little about herself, the company and the position. Lastly you are interviewed by an unqualified person on their “management” team.
    Advice; they are looking for someone who genuinely cares about the customers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you’d be a great fit for our claims department?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty.

Interview

The interview was with the Office Manager who was very nice, and very straight forward. She described the position and layed it all out on the table so I knew what to expect going in, and it was helpful. She explained the company, the idiology, the process and the culture. She asked about my experience and knowledge and related the same to the role's responsibilities and the company's software programs and how the company is going paperless, and keeping pace with current technologies . It was a very pleasant experience, especially as compared with many who don't seem like they care to put in the effort, or explain things in very bare-bones, generic terms. It was apparent that she was looking to find a good fit and not just breeze through the interview without learning more about me and how I could contribute and fit in with the company and the team. The Office Manager was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with two Managers in person. It was a good and professional interview. Managers were easy going, I didn't feel nervous. Interview lasted about half an hour.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

HR personnel brought in for a further interview without revealing that role for which I applied was no longer available and process descended from that point. Felt there was a lack of candour from HR personnel and insensitivity toward candidates.

Interview Questions

• Explain your understanding of the role to date from interviews you have already had?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

The first stage after a successful CV review, was a video interview, where three questions were asked under timed conditions
    After a successful video interview it was a face to face interview as well as a group task

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at liberty ?
      How would you deal with discrepancies ?   Answer Question

Junior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Efficient, relevant and challenging. All tasks issued were appropriately challenging and really got me thinking about all the right elements of the job. Each stage was very clearly outlined and all tasks were clearly explained. I felt I was updated with the success of each stage quickly and I didn't have to wait long to hear from someone. I also felt comfortable that if I had a question that I had forgotten to ask the HR department about I was able to call them back with ease.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.