Liberty Mutual Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Liberty Mutual Insurance

2,005 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

After initial contact, the set up an In-person on campus interview then was followed with an online coding challenge with two software engineers . Then the recruiters followed up with additional steps after that

TechStart Interview

Application

Interview

A brief introduction and overview then 15 minutes of behavioral interview questions followed by 30 minutes of coding and then Q&A. You also choose the language you want to work with.

Other Interview

Interview

There's usually a phone interview with a recruiter who asks a few questions about your resume and experience along with a couple of behaviorail questions, such as "Tell me about a time when you had to demonstrate great customerservice? If you make it past the recruiter, you're next interview is with the hiring manager and possibly one other manager. Both ask you multiple behavior questions. They also are open to any quesitons you have.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to perform data analysis and present your findings. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Once your application is complete, HR will reach out to you if selected and will move you on to a second interview. Be prepared for the second interview as it is not your typical interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a co worker   Answer Question

Sale Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Memphis, TN (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I received a phone call from a recruiter and was asked a number of questions about my background. I enjoyed the experience. I am currently hoping to be contacted by the hiring manager for an interview.

Remote Inside Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (San Antonio, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The recruiters are top notch. I was reached out from them, not that I hadn’t heard of them. Lemu Emu! The hiring mangers are some of the worst I’ve ever had the displeasure of meeting with. Very condescending, steam rolling, ELI5 mentality. Base pay is $33k and you are expected to make the difference of the advertised $55k-$70k from base requirement of 120 policies a month, 120-130 $15 per policy added to your paycheck, in intervals of $5 increments. Only 5% of sales people ever earn the claimed salaries, according to the hiring manger.

Interview Questions

• Intro from hiring managers , 2.
      Tell us about your resume. 1st 10 minutes
      Ok so how is that sales? Another 10 minutes.
      Tell us about a time you overcame a difficult customer and how you sold them. 10 minutes
      Tell us when you received coaching and how you applied it. 10 minutes.
      Last minutes are yours to ask questions.   Answer Question

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. They generally wanted to know about my experiences as well as how I would utilize technology to handle a fast paced and large case load. There were not any really difficult questions about procedure or etiquette.

Actuarial Intern Interview

Interview

After a brief phone interview (just questions regarding resume) there was an in-person interview. There were three separate interviews on that day, all with actuaries. They all asked the same questions. They also gave a tour of the Boston office.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you solved a problem using quantitative methods.   Answer Question

Manager - Data Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Interview

Brief phone screen to establish mutual interest. In site follow on interview was done in a reasonable amount of time. Great experience one on one with hiring manager. Technical questions were oriented towards an individual contributor or player/coach role, which was a surprise given the role described in the phone screen.

One interviewer stated within 5 minutes of meeting each other that he didn't believe my background matched the role, and was surprisingly confrontational throughout. He and a second interviewer seemed more interested in pumping me for information about a competitor that I had worked for than my actual relevant experience. Each time I tried to move the conversation they directly insisted on talking about their competitor instead.

Discovered the role was eventually offered to an individual with significantly less technical or managerial experience for more money. I am unfortunately left to believe that I was not brought in with honest intent to consider for the position, and would remind all applicants not to disclose competitive information from current or past employers during any interviews (with any potential employer).

Interview Questions

• How did your $Previous_Employer use big data to identify safe drivers?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

I was supposed to have a phone interview and never got a phone call. Emailed the person I was supposed to talk to and got no response. Perhaps, it was a blessing in disguise.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.