Linfox Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Linfox Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Linfox

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Linfox (Newcastle) in March 2014.

Interview

Sat down with a senior manager within Linfox and filled out paper work. Was then brought into a room with the manager and a HR rep and asked questions about experience and relevant qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What experience that relates to the advertised role and why I think I would be an asset to the company   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Linfox (Melbourne) in April 2013.

Interview

Simple and laid back ... behavioral questions and nothing else ... 30min interview. some technical questions around management capabilities and team management.

Technical questions relating to the environment and past experiences within other companies.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult low performing team member.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Some limited negotiations.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Linfox.

Interview

Recruiter will set up video calls thru Skype with a 3rd party assessor, then the hiring manager, then his / her manager and lastly a face to face interview according to the location.

Asian Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Linfox (Melbourne) in October 2011.

Interview

I got the initial call in regards to the Asian Graduate Program at the end of Oct-11.
    I was invited for a group interview where they gave business situations and asked us to present in a group.
    I was very nervous since it was a big occasion in my life and was stammering while presenting.
    They checked how we interact with our group, how we negotiate ideas and how we present.
    I was really fortunate to get selected for the next round which was an site visit.
    In the site visit I was advised to ask lot of questions to site manager. On the day of site visit, the manager asked about me and qualifications. He took me to warehouse and explained me about the operations. I asked him whatever questions I can but I really didn't ask him all the questions I prepared to ask. After the interview I was (over)confident that I will be selected. But I got a reply after one week where I came to know I was rejected. The feedback for the interview was that I was too polite and I didn't ask enough questions. They were looking for enthusiasm in learning and asking questions.
    Advice: One must be proactive in asking questions and must be framing the right questions to ask the interviewer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.