Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Lockheed Martin

1,873 Interview Reviews

2.6

Business Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Easy, quick. Standard questions and the interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. It was over the phone, and I think a video would have been a better interview, but given the circumstances it was well done.

Interview Questions

• Why is this internship a good fit for your career path?   Answer Question

Interview

It was a very professional interview process. Phone call, inperson, decision the next day. I felt very reassured throughout the interview process. Very streamlined and fair interview process. Showing up to workplace requires security access that you have to apply ahead of time.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was very relaxed just like any normal conversation. Many questions were based on your personal character (Who you are) and behavioral questions about how you may handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time that you and a coworker disagreed on something and if so how did you handle this situation.   Answer Question

College Hire Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

It was a 30 min phone interview with two individuals aksing about the previous experience and getting to know you as well. My approach was to keep professionalism and introduce myself first so the interviewer knows they have reached the right person. Listen carefully to the interviewer and don't start speaking until the interviewer finishes the question.

Interview Questions

• What is the most recent project you have worked on and what were the difficulties?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Tyou cal for a lomaege large company. It was very long. Many interviews and phone calls. Worry it in the end. S lot of moving parts and hoops to jump through. Did not accept coffee's went with small company.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me to set up the interview. I then interviewed with the hiring manager who was very nice. We discussed what the job would entail and how I would fit into the role and the team. Process took a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about the skills in my resume and my previous experience and talked to me about the job itself.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

the interview process is great we went through what the job entails, what experience i have in this field, and how i as a aeronautical engineer help lock heed martin develop new technology

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2020.

Interview

I applied for a few positions in Lockheed Martin I was in interested in mid-June. A few days later an LM recruiter emailed me and mentioned I looked like a good candidate for this position. A few weeks later the team for the ASC systems engineering position asked if I was available for a phone interview. I spoke with two systems engineers and they talked about Lockheed and what their team did. They asked me why I was interested in LM. Afterwards, they asked me to go through my resume and how I was a good fit for the position. After that, they explained into more detail what the position would be about.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you're a good fit for this position.   1 Answer
    • What is your thought process for solving an issue?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Lockheed reached out to me after talking to recruiters at a college hiring event. Scheduled a time for me to have a zoom interview. Did two separate interviews (they allow you to pick your interview times). Overall very organized and easy interview process. Staff gives you lots of support during the interview process. Mainly behavioral interview. Went over resume as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell you about some of the projects you worked on.   1 Answer
    • Talk about your resume, work experience, skills, college, etc.   1 Answer

Structural Analysis Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2020.

Interview

Applied through their website. About a week later, was contacted by recruiter to set up a 30 minute phone call with the hiring manager. Walked through my resume and relevant technical experience as part of the interview. Phone call went 30 minutes over time, which the manager said was a good sign. This was followed by 4 weeks of radio silence, so I assume there was no offer. I emailed the address listed on their application portal TWICE (which it says to do if you've been in the interview stage for more than 3 weeks), and was ghosted. Emailed the hiring manager since he had given me his work email during the call, and was also ghosted. I don't mind getting rejections, but I do mind being ghosted, especially after waking up at 6AM for the phone call due to the time zone difference. Overall a disrespectful experience.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have working on X type of structure, and tell me how you go about analyzing it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.