Lockheed Martin Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Lockheed Martin

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 2084 candidate interviews
Lockheed Martin
Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

There's a standard online app that everyone uses. Then, for my particular position, there was a virtual hiring event that consisted of 2 behavioral interviews. Once it's over, you get your results after a week and have a week to decide.

Interview Questions
  • Completely behavioral, basically just going down my resume.
    Answer Question
Lockheed Martin
Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

The interview process was bad but you need to know your stuff. Overall it was great experience and person who did the interview was nice and make you feel welcome.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give an real world example with object oriented program
Lockheed Martin
Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Super laid back. Manager explained my role and what the GSC team does at LMCO. Questions asked were about basic GSC tools: What is MRP and Procurement. Later asked about school and what I wished to learn from the experience.

Interview Questions
Lockheed Martin
Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Very tough situational/ staar questions. Be prepared to answer questions with examples. But the atmosphere was nice and friendly, they just want to know who you are and what type of person you are.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you encountered a communication barrier and had to present difficult information
Lockheed Martin
Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

1 round panel interview with project lead, other managers, and software engineers. Very STAR focused questions, no technical questions outside of resume projects. Know your resume in good detail and have some scenarios in mind.

Interview Questions
Lockheed Martin
Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

I had a phone interview. It was mostly behavioral questions. They ask a couple basic coding questions. They ask about your resume also and how good you are at certain languages. Example: from 1-5 how well do you know Java.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you worked with a team that didn't get a long.
Lockheed Martin
Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Talked with manager over phone and met in person. Pretty straight forward. Asked me about resume and some technical questions. Aske what I do at my current position now. Also asked to describe previous internship and schoolwork projects.

Interview Questions
Lockheed Martin
Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple. There were four people in the room asking behavioral questions. Some were focused on the core values of the company and others were of the STAR format.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you worked in a team? What were your strengths and weaknesses?
Lockheed Martin
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Very basic STAR questions with no technicals. Interview seemed more about fit than knowledge of the system, and was very conversational which was nice to have. Overall not too hard of an interview, and as long as you're able to think quickly it should be fine

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing you've learned in school that is different from how the real world works
Lockheed Martin
Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Applied online, I think it was a few weeks before hearing back and scheduling an in-person interview. I do not remember a phone screen, but there could have been. Going to the facility was cool, but did not get a tour.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,084 Interviews

Popular Careers with Lockheed Martin Job Seekers