Lowe's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Lowe's Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

3,999 Interview Reviews

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

3 standard questions that are based on a grading scale. They then offer the position to the person with the highest score.
    They must interview at least 3 candidates per Lowe’s policy

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer   5 Answers

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Recruiter called and set up a phone interview that was mostly background based. Next step was an in person interview with the store manager. They asked 8 questions that were each scored. The applicant with the best score moves on. Third interview was a panel setting with District Manager and HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you led an uninspired team.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

People is rude and they questioning everything about your life. Since I went to ask for the one who was gonna make me the interview, the ladies over there were telling me that I was not gonna qualify for the job because there is no job.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lexington, SC (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted to set up an in-person visit. A manager conducted an anecdotal interview, then chatted about circumstances currently faced, and openly answered some questions I had. The drug screen/background check has been set up next, so I am still "in-the-running."

Interview Questions

• What do you do when the required tasks become boring or monotonous?   Answer Question

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monaca, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Monaca, PA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

It was an fairly easy interview. I was asked a couple questions and then asked about my availability. They asked about availability and offered the position they were looking for on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you’ve had to prioritize a task at work?
      Have you ever had to deal with a difficult customer? How did you deal with it?
      Why do you want to work at Lowes?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I was asked five short answer questions about my past work experience and I was offered a position. After that, I did a mouth swab drug test on-site and was contacted a week later.

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lafayette, LA (US)).

Interview

Quick and fast. Sat in a chair for at lease an hour before being called up for a 1 on 1 interview. The interviewer made it seem I had a good chance but never gave me a call or any message about the job.

CSA Interview

Interview

Laid back, personality oriented questions and general questions about how you would act in situations. Also questions about experience and why you want the job. One on one with HR, maybe a manager.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Interview

everything went very smoothly i am only writing this review so i can see all the information that glass door has to offer and i wasnt able to do that without typing a thirty word minimum review

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within one day. It was a very basic interview with questions read from a sheet. The store manager and department manager where present in the interview. After the interview they asked me to stay while they made their decision.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when someone tried to get you to break the rules   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.