Macquarie Group Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Macquarie Group Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Macquarie Group

3.1

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

Very bad Process, 2 written and 4 or 5 face to face technical discussion,
I cleared all the round 2 time for different business unit back ground verification also done, they did't release the offer, looking less salaried and immediate joiner.
According to working employee in Macquarie as of my friends suggested there is not good work, no onsite, and 24*7 availability shift timing is also not good 6:30 am to 3:30 pm
internally Lots of politics there.

Interview Questions

• asked some basic questions like describe all OOP's concept one by one, I feel these people are not much skilled.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Macquarie Group

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group.

Interview

Interview process is kind of ok but actually employer don't have a mindset what they are looking for and WHEN.....
    I reviewed glassdoor reviews that they put positions on hold i thought may be it happens sometimes but guess what in my case they need to close position in a week and they position went on hold lol
    Macquaire do not have adequate budget for technical positions as a Bank they offerred very low salary ,It is easily compared to any service based industry like wipro and all...
    I suggest handle with care if you offer also ...

Executive Interview

Interview

The process was lengthy with first a computer based test on math, English & Logic. Then there were multiple rounds of Interviews with management. Interviews can be rigorous with some going upto an hour while some may just last ten minutes

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a 2 month long process where 3 rounds were conducted - written test, telephonic and face to face. The written test was moderate for difficulty level. The telephonic round was an overseas call.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

1. Phone Interview
    2. Four rounds of interview: first with line manager, then oversea colleagues, HRBPs and regional department heads
    3. In between, you also need to complete aptitude test

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

3 rounds: 1) written, then 2) technical round and then 3) client round. All rounds were held in gurgaon area. Technical round was taken by a manager who was having a good knowledge of the domain (banking/investment) and of technical part as well.

Interview Questions

• written test , technical interview, client discussion   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

simple interview process, basics is tested and few questions here and there. nothing extraordinary, just need to keep a straight head and think, be calm and confident and you will clear it

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (New Delhi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It takes 5 to 7 rounds to clear Job Interview of Macquarie. Prepare well to clear, mainly phsycometric test. It takes good amount preparation to clear this test. Best Luck.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sydney) in April 2016.

Interview

Quite a fast-paced recruitment experience, which I appreciated as there have been other companies out there that can take weeks to get back to you. Within a couple of days of my first interview, I received a phone call asking for me to come in and do a psychometric test. I got very positive feedback from the first interview. Though unfortunately due to my test results, I did not progress. I find it disappointing that a company uses these test results to determine a candidate's suitability for a position, particularly when the role I was going for is fairly entry/mid-level in the grand scheme of things. The results should be taken with a grain of salt.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like Financial Services? Why Macquarie? How do you work within a team? What is your preferred management style?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

got a call from consultancy and after two round i got selected and got offer letter eassily .....process actually takes long time like 15 days and so.
    its very frustrating as the process took time..................

Interview Questions

• tell us about ur current role?
      and have you worked in shifts and what exactly your day to day task?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.