Macquarie Group Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Macquarie Group Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Macquarie Group

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sydney) in August 2018.

Interview

Online application --> Online skills --> Phone interview --> Interview with managers --> Interview with directors --> Background check

The online skills assessment was by far the hardest of any firm I applied to.
The background check took 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Focus of the interview was mostly on what I had studied. Wasn't asked about work experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Macquarie Group

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sydney).

Interview

Online Psychometric test followed by informal phone interview with HR. Was offered a face to face interview with 2 interviewers, mostly behavioral questions. Discussed why I wanted to work there, what projects I had worked on in the past, how I had worked in a team in the past.

Interview Questions

• What's the most interesting problem you have solved?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sydney) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview consisted of an invitation to take a psychometric/maths/written/ga test, followed by a 10 minute chat over the phone about your past experience and what you're looking for. They try to match you to a division based on their needs that is also suitable for you. Passing that they will invite you to an on-site group interview/tour that takes 5 hours.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for Mac Cap position for summer internship. The interviewers were pretty friendly and started the interview with their self-introduction. The interview covered both the CV experiences and technical questions. I believe there are multiple rounds of interviews however I didnt get through the first round with analysts.

Internship Interview

Interview

Nothing that wasn't unexpected. Friendly environment with friendly interviewer. Behavioral and technical were half & half. After junior interview there was an online assessment, and then another interview. Took about 3 weeks

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group.

Interview

Initially an online application, followed by psychometric testing of skills such as English, Maths and Logic (questions on patterns with pictures). Then I had a phone interview where I had to talk about myself and my history etc.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.