Macquarie Group Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Macquarie Group Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Macquarie Group

3.2

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (New Delhi (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview nad there were two(2) rounds in the selection process.
1st one was Group Discussion(GD) and the 2nd one was Personal Interview(PI).
Topics for the GD were quite general and relevant to the current economy and state of affairs.

Interview Questions

• General accounting procedures and presentation of the financial statements.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Macquarie Group

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Multiple rounds of technical questions. Before that Group discussion. There were 4 technical rounds. Two with Assistant managers. Than with manager and Avp and last with avp and vp.
    Generally ask accounts related questions.
    Also to check other areas of knowledge random questions related to tax and audits were asked. Accounting standards were the main focus of the interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (New Delhi (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Firstly stage was Group discussion which mainly focus on the communication skills and presentation skills. Then second stage was interview which was conducted on the same day and was about basic behavioral and some technical questions.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (New Delhi (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

2 technical rounds at campus after GD. Each round consisted of 2 persons, one technical and other from HR. The questions were mostly from what you have done in your past assignment.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.