Macquarie Group Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Macquarie Group Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Macquarie Group

2.5

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group in December 2019.

Interview

Four round interview. First-round phone screening from HR, followed by two video interviews from the Sydney office and one round OA at LA local office. The video interview was through the Webex to a conference room and I can barely the interviewer's voice. I was rejected because of the communication capability :).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Macquarie Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sydney) in April 2020.

Interview

Started the interview with what my research was on followed by soft interview questions and lastly technical interview questions. The overall interview process was very nice and enjoyable with a good vibe.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

Mathematical and coding tests followed by an vedio interview. The questions asked are super interesting and relatively easy for me. And I really hope I can get an offer from it.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Macquarie Group.

Interview

In short, this company is a joke. The whole process took 6 (!!!) months and they refused to reimburse my interview travel expenses.

I applied online in March, 2017. Month later they arranged the first phone interview with one of the team members.

Few months later they arranged another interview with someone from the team.

After 1 or 2 months they asked me to take a psychometric test, for which I had to travel to another town. During my first two interviews I mentioned that I live somewhere else. My bad that I didn't ask the recruiter specifically about reimbursement before taking the test.

After another 2 months they rejected me. When I asked for flight and hotel reimbursement they just refused to pay and stopped answering emails. What a cheap and miserable trick.

Pathetic company, wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.