Macy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Macy's Interview Questions

Interviews at Macy's

7,263 Interview Reviews

2.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

Applied online. Emailed next day to online schedule for phone interview. Scheduled interview for two days later. Phone interview twenty minutes. Offered job during phone interview, paperwork with offer emailed directly after

Interview Questions

Interview

Macys interviewing process was very easy . The instructions were very clear on where to go . Manager was a little late but was a good experience. m m m m m m m m m m m m m

Beauty Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

I applied online and got an email saying that I can schedule the time and date I can do a phone interview. The interview was short and simple. The manager was really nice and overall a pretty relax interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at macy's?   1 Answer

Retail Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macy's (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Quick, standard questions
    Used a kiosk for the majority of the questions
    Was contacted within a few days of filling out application
    Met with manager in their office, started training via computer the following day

Interview Questions

• Availability, past experience, how we would handle certain situations   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Easy. Virtual Skype meeting . Asked about my self, college experience, activities involved, what I was looking for in an internship. Also talked a lot about their program and company as a whole.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

They ask you basic behavioral and customer situation type questions relating to your background and work experiences. You may be asked how you would react in a certain type of situation and how you resolved a difficult customer situation.

Beauty Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

The in person interview was a disaster. On my way to my 10am interview, I got a phone call that it was canceled. I rescheduled to 1pm in the afternoon on the same day. I got there on time but the interviewer was 15 minutes late.
    I felt like they were asking questions that didn't have to do with how well I would do in the job. There was tons of them too. It was like a five page packet of questions. The interviewer also jots down all your messy answers onto a sheet of paper. The conversation felt very unnatural since there was little to no feedback on your responses and no eye contact.
    I felt like I had wasted my time and any ounce of excitement for the job had left the second I was treated the way I was. If you're applying in NJ, you might go through the same thing. Good luck with the questions if you decide to apply.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel other people's emotions?   1 Answer
    • How do you become friends with somebody with a different personality than you?   Answer Question

Beauty Counter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

applied online and did a phone interview. process took over two weeks and the questions were average difficulty. was a part time/temporary position. in the end I didn't get the position

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

It was a quick and easy interview process and the interviewer was very kind. The whole interview was short and asked only a few questions. After the interview, I received a call the same day offering me the position.

Pricing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

It was really easy and relaxed. The manager was nice and asked almost everything that was on his papers. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and I was hired at the end of it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.