Mars Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mars Interview Questions

Interviews at Mars

3.1

Intern Interview

Interview

I interviewed for an intern position in 2016. The process was pretty standard. I applied through my on campus recruiting. Went through a few rounds of interviews. I received an offer.

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mars (Newark, NJ (US)).

Interview

Phone screen from HR followed by panel style interviews. Two panels of 2 associates. Each session was an hour. Situational based questions about real world experience. Required specific answers demonstrating competency in their leadership capabilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to navigate a complex challenge? What is your top strength and weakness? Etc   Answer Question

Aministation Interview

Interview

Applied for the role, they followed up briefly and then there was silence for quite some time. Finally a general email was sent thanking for the application. That was all the information.

Technician Interview

Interview

Simple, easy questions with multiple people. They’re easy to talk to and answer all your questions. Really make you feel good about the opportunity, and getting started for your first day

Interview Questions

• Why are you wanting this position   4 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mars (Sacramento, CA (US)).

Interview

was a good phone interview . Asked the basic phone interview questions. interviewer was nice and social . interview went for about ten to fifteen minutes unfortunately I didn't get a reply back .

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself ?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Interview

It was very good. The P&O person was clear about what they need and the whole process. I got a phone call and after that some alternatives for an interview with the other two people within the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you and how you can contribute to your potential team.   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Interview

Started with phone screen by Human Resources, hiring manager, and then an in person interview inclusive of a thirty minute case study and then multiple panel interviews with typical questions.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Interview

one round interview very simple and straightforward process with quick enough reply. interviewed by 3 people at once but they were very kind and helped the conversation flow nicely. Good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• questions based around working in teams and your interest in human resources   Answer Question

Data Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mars in October 2020.

Interview

First round 15 mins. Second round 45 mins. Basiscally bahavior questions with one techinical questions. Still in the waiting period for results though. Was told to wait for two to three weeks.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mars (Cleveland, TN (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I had a "coffee chat" first which was informal and a great way to gauge the company. I then had a more formal interview with 4 "higher up" associates and HR personnel. They mostly asked questions about previous experience, expectations, and behavioral topics.

Interview Questions

• How would you best use your experiences to better this company or your role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.