Martins Point Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Martins Point Health Care

3.1

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Martins Point Health Care (Portland, ME (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Submitted application and within 2 days got a call from a recruiter who fully explained the role and expectations to me. Had a phone interview with her, was told my application would be passed along, the next day got a call to interview in Portland for the call center. That interview was 2 people, very friendly and open communication wise. I did not get that role due to more experienced candidates applying, but the next week was called for an interview in South Portland (now Scarborough) for a dual role of call center and check in (time is split in this location). This was a 1:1 interview and flowed like a conversation. The manager was extremely friendly and open and had very strong questions for me. At the end the lead was brought in and asked me a few questions about how I learn. Less than a 48 hours later I had the job. Started 2 weeks later. Hiring process was the most seamless of any job I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your communication style is (direct, considerate)? How do you handle communicating with different styles?
      What is your learning style?
      Tell me about a time you had to help an angry customer; what did you do and how did it end?
      What do you like best about your current role? And least?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Martins Point Health Care (Portland, ME (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

First, a recruiter called me for a phone screen. Then she scheduled an on-site interview with the hiring manager. After that, I was asked to come in for a half day of interviews with various people from the departments I would be working with. I met with two or three people at a time. Each group took about 30-45 minutes. I was asked a lot of questions but I also got the opportunity to ask many questions and really get a feeling for the organization.

Interview Questions

• Several different interviewers asked about leadership style and experience managing people. It seems like something they take very seriously here.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Martins Point Health Care (Richmond, VA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Went through 4 interviews. Interview with executive management was cold and rude. The interviewer kept looking around the room and outside when I was speaking as if he couldn't care less about what I had to say. I have never been treated so poorly in an interview. After reading other reviews, I count myself lucky that things did not work out with this company.

Health Information Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Martins Point Health Care (Portland, ME (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position through Monster.com and heard back from their Human Resources department fairly quick to set up an interview for that very same week. Their instructions and directions for my interview were sent by email and were very helpful. I have not received a job offer yet.

Interview Questions

• The person I interviewed with asked basic questions but also threw in some extras based on my answers to previous questions. For instance, asking if I had ever dealt with an angry customer. And when I responded with a detailed example, they'd ask me another question about some of those details.   Answer Question

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Martins Point Health Care (Portland, ME (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The amount of interview (8 total) interviews very lengthy. Drawn out, met with at least 12 people in a 3 month period. Interviews were fun and engaging however could have been condensed into less. The company prides itself of the long interview process which is a positive, however it is so lengthy that it can be rather inconvenient for the potential candidate.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for fun, What systems have you worked with   1 Answer

Negotiation

2 weeks

Member Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Martins Point Health Care.

Interview

Took weeks to get the initial interview set up. Human Resources Department seemed confused, disorganized. Many back and forth phone calls, rescheduling of my interview. The person who was supposed ot ionterview me wanst at the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all behavioral. They seemed to only care about culture, not qualifications for the position.   Answer Question

The hiring process set off so many red flags. I'd also heard they were a bad employer. I chose to go to a company that I felt would still be around for the longterm.

CIO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Martins Point Health Care (Portland, ME (US)).

Interview

Slow in response but once contacted, moved quickly to schedule full day of interviews, including lunch with C-level staff

Interview Questions

• During lunch, the HR person came in and told me they had decided to not pursue my candidacy - which is fine - but then asked me leave ... right then. She said I would be contacted with feedback and follow-up, no one ever did nor did they respond to inquiry.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Martins Point Health Care in October 2013.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with an HR rep, the second interview was with the manager, and the third interview was with the PSR team. It was a little intimidating to interview with the whole team, but it was actually great being able to meet them all. Once I started it was like I already knew people on my first day which made it that much easier.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work with patients?   1 Answer

Data Warehouse Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Martins Point Health Care (Portland, ME (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

One phone interview with HR, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. Also had a full day of interviews with the senior data warehouse team, the departmental director, and the entire team.

Interview Questions

• What kind of a sense of humor I had   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Martins Point Health Care (Portland, ME (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

phone interview, followed by face to face and then hired. It was overall pretty easy as far as interviews goes. The phone interview was 20 minutes and face to face was about an hour. It maybe took a couple of weeks after the phone interview to hear back.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.