Maxim Integrated Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 310 of over 310 interviews

Employee Referral15%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Maxim Integrated

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated

Interview

After sending my candidature online, i have been called by the HR service to fix an appointment for a the first official interview. First Step: Interview with HR Second Step: Interview with the department manager Third Step: Technical interview Fourth Step: Waiting for it. . . . . . .

Interview Questions
  • Operator Amplificator, Tools, system embedded
    Answer Question

Maxim Integrated

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated

Interview

Good and efficient interview process. The questions are challenging but will definitely test your basic electronic theories knowledge. Seems like a good place to work in, people and facilitators on the interview process are easily approachable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Maxim Integrated

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Integrated

Interview

Covers basic digital questions (CDC, STA, Verilog, Synthesis, FIFO, DFT) and digital/analog interface in a mixed signal environment. There will be an initial phone call with the hiring manager followed by one day of onsite/virtual interviews depending on the outcome of first round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Maxim Integrated

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated

Interview

License is not required. After technical refreshers, a series of technical interviews via Skype/Zoom. To which if you pass all, the last will be HR interview. I got hired after my internship.

Interview Questions
  • Technical Problems / Circuit Analysis / Understanding Basics of Elex

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Jose, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Mostly typical interview questions and a quick run-through of the projects listed on your resume. They also wanted a pretty in-depth explanation of pasts projects along with a few technical questions that went along with the project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Jose, CA)

Interview

3 phone interviews and flown on-site for all day interviews. Questions about MOSFETS, buck/boost converters, and tested basic analog circuit knowledge. Also asked questions about past projects and internship experience. Overall a good experience and everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Maxim Integrated

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated

Interview

There are total 3 round two round in techincal and 3 rd round is hr round The process in candant in Microsoft team. Hr round is quit easy to creak After hr their is manger round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Maxim Integrated

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated

Interview

First HR interview with behavioral questions. Then four technical interviews with director level employees. They asked me some technical questions and talked with me a lot about the position and the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat, Gujarat

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat, Gujarat) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview Of Programmer Analyst 1 Is Held On Call For Maxim Integrated Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India Office By Talent Acquisition Manager Who Is Working At Maxim Integrated Since A Long Time

Interview Questions
  • Related To Programmer Analyst For Maxim Integrated Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India Office

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

Saw the job posting without description on LinkedIn. Took the opportunity and sent an application thru email. Answered an exam. Told by HR that I passed. I asked for job description for panel interview. No reply. During the interview I learned that it was a manager position. I'm an entry-level candidate. The HR doesn't shortlist candidates? I looked dumb in front of the interviewers! Maybe still my fault I didn't ask first. But still.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 310 Interviews