McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

McDonald's Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

6,640 Interview Reviews

1.8

Interview

It was easy. Answer the questions in complete sentences and you should be okay. It's an entry job, relax and be confident. What's the worst that could happen, you don't get the job. You'll survive to live another day, jobless, but you'll be okay.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a mode of transportation?   18 Answers

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

They told me to come on a weekday, in the morning at 10:00 am. Weekdays are less busy at Mcdonalds. It is good to show up 10 minutes early. They asked me fairly simple questions, none involving scenarios or such. It was an easy process.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is your availability?
      2. Are you 18 years or over? What is the latest you can stay?
      3. Name one word that describes yourself.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I applied for the job online, interviewed for the position a week later after receiving a message notifying me of my progress in the process. Once I arrived, I met with a manager who sat and asked about 10-12 questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you balance your time with high school athletics?   1 Answer

Mcdonalds Fry Cook Interview

Interview

It was simple. Just met with the manager and he asked questions about life. Very routine - We could have done it over the telephone but I wanted to come in

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It was standard. What are your strengths. What are your weaknesses. Etc etc etc. do
     Ky even a car

The only weird thing was they kept referring to the position as a model who serves.

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

This process was quick and efficient. I came in and sat in the dining area until a manager was available to interview me. They called me back and gave me a tour of the kitchen and then we proceeded to interview in the managers office.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Orlando, FL (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

They asked me questions you could probably find on Pinterest and for my availability. Then they asked me how I came about finding the job. They also asked about what I know about what McDonalds does and stuff.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Randallstown, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Randallstown, MD (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The hiring manager and Gm were both nice they made sure they got the point across on how they handle write ups and lateness it was very effective and I can’t wait to join the team

Guest Experience Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Puyallup, WA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

It was good the interviewer really related to me and it was really smooth and the lady that interviewed me was really nice and we we're able to discuss the differences of positions

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Used LinkedIn to reach out to corporate. Then received phone screens and an interview in Chicago. The Chicago office was beautiful and very modern. It is definitely an attractive job for millennial.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.