Mediaocean Associate Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Associate Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

2.0

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean in January 2019.

Interview

The process starts with an aptitude test, which you have to take twice: once before a hr phone screen, once during an hr phone screen. I wasn't a fan of taking the test, but I was fairly confident I did well.

The HR screen was pretty standard. Because I was from out of state the next two interviews with senior members of the company were conducted over the phone. While these were informative, the interviewers did not have very many questions for me. In fact, my first interview only had the question "why do you want to work here." I felt I had answered adequately as I received a second phone interview which the recruiter had told me was the final round. The interview was pretty basic, being driven by my questions for the interviewers, which I thought went very well.

The next week, since I had been interviewing with other companies as well, I recieved an offer from another company with an expiration date. I tried contacting the recruiter in charge of my application, only to find out that the original recruiter had left the company and I was assigned to another recruiter. This was, however, a few days after I had informed them that I had an expiring offer. When I again explained my situation to the new recruiter I was met with "I'll see what I can do" and then radio silence. I wish that Mediaocean had given me the courtesy of either rejecting me if they weren't interested, and moreover that they had a plan in place to handle my application in the circumstances.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean in February 2017.

Interview

Instructed to complete a personality and intelligence test, which led me to a first round interview.

First Skype interview with HR recruiter was great. A great conversation with a very friendly recruiter, and after *extensive* interview experience, it seemed to be a mutual fit where I would at least move to the next round. Contacted five days later saying the hiring manager found another candidate's experience to more closely align with the position description.

If your going to interview me for culture fit and background, I would assume you have reviewed my experiences and concluded that I could be qualified for the role. I was really looking forward to learning more about the position. Hiring process needs improvement to not waste both of our time. (In total, I spent 45 minutes with JUST their personality and 2 intelligence tests. Plus, a 40 minute interview.)

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process is quite disgusting! They first sent me an e-mail asking to write a test which is 50 questions in 15 mins(God knows what they want) then I got an email that i have been selected and I have to go with next rounds. I had a skype interview where i have to then and there complete an assessment. I am done with that and I didn't receive any answer from them. I have waited for more than 2 weeks for a followup but still they didn't give me any answer. Very bad!!!I

Interview Questions

• Write the online assessment   1 Answer

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by a recruiter and had to do two personality assessments. Then had a phone screening with recruiter along with another assessment test, both which seemed to go very well. I received a rejection two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.