Mediaocean Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

Intern Interview

Interview

It was good, people were really nice and respectful. There were two rounds of interviews and the second one was a super day with the department heads. The interview questions were standard, nothing unexpected.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Well Structured. The initial was a CAT round which is basically an aptitude test. Then a 1 on 1 where they ask questions related to data structures, conditional statements etc and finally received offer in another 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Questions about data structures   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)).

Interview

The 1st round was an online aptitude mcqs test , 50 questions in 22 minutes.

The 2nd round was again an Online Technical mcqs Test which consisted of both technical questions and psychometric questions at the end
    Technical Questions were mostly on Data structures eg. Infix to Postfix

3rd was a Technical Interview : The Panel consisted of 2 members ,
    C,Java ,C++ ,Database,Data Structures,Software Testing and Engineering Questions,Puzzles and About BE Project.

4th again a Technical :
    Mainly About Project and few Technical Questions .They basically want to see your approach towards solving a problem.

5th Hr :
    Basic Hr questions about Yourself.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

I contacted recruiter and got call for interview in 2 days. MediaOcean has one Apti+Personality Test after clearing Test only technical rounds will be consider. Entire Interview process is very smooth and no waste of time, HR people are very supportive and humble; HR will explain you about each round very thoroughly and help you clear rounds but rest is on our knowledge and experience.

Recruitment HR Team has certainly represented MedieaOcean culture in best possible way!!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. The recruiter had good communication with me and I knew the expectations at every step. There was pre-employment testing involved and the technology was easy to use.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions- questions asking about my experience and expectations for my next step in my career.   Answer Question

Lumina Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

The first stage was two online tests, one was a personality test and one was a competency test with verbal reasoning and maths questions. The competency test was timed with more questions than you could be expected to get through in the time, the idea was to go quickly and complete as many as possible in 15 minutes.
    The second stage was a brief Skype chat with an HR person about the role and then I had to repeat the competency test on Skype.
    The third stage was an in person interview with two people in the department.

Interview Questions

• Standard competency questions and questions about my experience.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Sydney) in March 2019.

Interview

Had three rounds interviews:
    1. Online aptitude test
    2. Online aptitude test again - with Skype monitoring
    3. On site interview (technical)

The key of aptitude test is time management.
    While questions from onsite interview will focus on the resume and your experience.
    The people got involved are all very friendly, and all my inquiry emails get replied very quickly. I feel comfortable and relaxed during the whole interview process .

Interview Questions

• Give you nine coins and a scale, one of the coins has different weight. How do you weight to find this coins with minimum steps?   Answer Question
    • What are the ReactJS and Redux?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I took a set of assessments, the had an interview with a Recruiter. From there, I came on-site and met the rest of the Recruiting Team. Overall, the experience was quick and I enjoyed meeting the team.

Interview Questions

• Questions about candidate management, past experience, time management.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

After telephonic there was a coding problem given, I worked thoroughly on that coding problem, but in next round there was not a single word talked about that problem, It was little disappointing me as HR had told me that next round will be more of a discussion on coding problem.

Interview Questions

• primary number test. Frankly I don't think this is a right question to ask to check once analytical capabilities the questions like these are more of puzzles, if a person have anytime come across methods to solve (Heuristic tests, Fast deterministic tests) then only he will be able to answer it.
      I have taken lot of interview my self and attended some with my seniors as well, I will recommend to have Scenario based question instead of puzzles.
      Just a suggestion no offence.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

1) Aptitude
    2) Technical Aptitude
    3)Technical Interview
    4)MR

Both the aptitude rounds are easy. And technical interview is easy too. But further they ask puzzles so be ready for it and some OS concepts. Nothing outside resume is asked.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.