Mediaocean Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jun 2019

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied from LinkedIn and got the call for F2F in Pune. First round was online CCAT with 50 ques in 15mins. It's mandate to pass through with 70%. Followed by psychometric analysis test. After clearing this round, straight to technical. Technical started from previous engagement and your role. Straight to SOLID principles and Dependency Injection. It went well for 90 mins. Unfortunately I I couldn't clear that round. But if you clear that then Manager round then Director round and then HR.

Interview Questions

• SOLID principles, Dependency Injection, Entity Framework, LINQ, MVC Model State,Http handler vs Http module   Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Brief over the phone interview asked about Oracle general quesiton related to day to day with Manager IT after that met him in office one to one for general discussion about job and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• General Oracle DBA questions   1 Answer

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean in January 2019.

Interview

The process starts with an aptitude test, which you have to take twice: once before a hr phone screen, once during an hr phone screen. I wasn't a fan of taking the test, but I was fairly confident I did well.

The HR screen was pretty standard. Because I was from out of state the next two interviews with senior members of the company were conducted over the phone. While these were informative, the interviewers did not have very many questions for me. In fact, my first interview only had the question "why do you want to work here." I felt I had answered adequately as I received a second phone interview which the recruiter had told me was the final round. The interview was pretty basic, being driven by my questions for the interviewers, which I thought went very well.

The next week, since I had been interviewing with other companies as well, I recieved an offer from another company with an expiration date. I tried contacting the recruiter in charge of my application, only to find out that the original recruiter had left the company and I was assigned to another recruiter. This was, however, a few days after I had informed them that I had an expiring offer. When I again explained my situation to the new recruiter I was met with "I'll see what I can do" and then radio silence. I wish that Mediaocean had given me the courtesy of either rejecting me if they weren't interested, and moreover that they had a plan in place to handle my application in the circumstances.

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online via Glassdoor/Indeed and received an email from the Mediaocean recruiting team to have a phone interview with a recruiter. Once that was done, I was asked to take two assessments: cognitive and behavioral. After I passed the exam, I had a Skype interview with the same recruiter, and I had to re-take the cognitive assessment while on the video call. After that, I was brought on-site to meet with the hiring manager. I had another interview on a separate day with the head of the department. Shortly after, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you build relationships?   1 Answer
    • What is your content creation process?   1 Answer

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean.

Interview

First, you're sent an IQ test. If you pass or do well, you have a Skype interview with a recruiter who asks you basic questions about yourself, and then you take the exam again in front of them so they can verify results.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about each of your projects on your resume. Make sure you can answer anything about them.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

They have you take a aptitude test and a personality test with the application, and then retake the test in the first interview. First interview was over Skype, this was much more of a "get to know you" type interview. The recruiter gave a good rundown on the company, the job, the training process, and the hiring process. Second interview was about a week after the first, this was the technical portion. The recruiter takes you on a tour of the office, then you sit down with a dev in the Chicago office and talk with him and a New York dev over Skype. Basic technical interview questions, no real curve balls. After this, there's a talk with one of the execs in NY over Skype. Basically, he's looking for a personality fit at this point.

I got an offer literally on the drive home. The whole process was pretty low stress, and amazingly quick. Everyone I dealt with was very nice, and very relaxed, they definitely put you at ease.

Interview Questions

• Imagine you have no division operation available. How would you implement a function to divide two numbers only using the other operations, IE addition, subtraction, multiplication, binary shift, etc.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was quite smooth though conducting all the rounds in a single day becomes tiresome for the candidate appearing for the test. The rounds included were Online aptitude test where time management was the main concern, Technical MCQs mostly based on JAVA programming language and PI.

Interview Questions

• They interviewed me about me analytical skills in deep.   Answer Question

Senior Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview's first round is a test, then 2 rounds of face to face interviews and then HR Discussion. Process was very nice and clear and level of interviews where hard.

Interview Questions

• Majorly relater to Selenium, Java, Automation processes and riddles   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)).

Interview

Had an amazing experience, the process took a day, with a couple of rounds and interesting people to interact with. One doesn't get bored in the process from PUNE hiring Staff. with Excelent Apptitude and reasoning question , mix with puzzles and a few on techincal topic question.

Manual Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

The actual process begins with an assessment test followed by personality test. Once you qualify in those then you can proceed for technical round. After the technical round, HR round will be conducted.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.