Mediaocean Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

Internship Interview

Interview

You have to take a cognitive test- twice. Once when you apply and again during a Skype interview so they can monitor you. Long interview process. If you make it until the end, you have 3 interviews total. Very nice interviewers. Great experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The first interview you are interviewed by two people. If they want you back for the second interview that is a good sign. The interviewers asked you standard interview questions so be prepared. The impression I received from the employees who interviewed me was that the company is on the younger side and they look for eager people who are not afraid of hard work.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Multi step process spanning two weeks. First, an email exchange between myself and a recruiter (who was the same throughout the whole process). Next was a timed cognitive and personality test. Finally, a skype interview where I repeated the cognitive (to eliminate cheaters) and face to face conversation with recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit, tell me about your former positions, etc.   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I passed the test that was sent as the first step, then proceeded to have a skype interview. After the skype interview, I had to take the test again while they watched via skype to verify that I had not cheated in any way on the test. I did well enough in those steps and was asked to then come in for a total of 3 more interviews with different managers throughout the team. The process is very thorough to find people that mesh the best with their current culture.

Interview Questions

• What do you currently know about our product offerings?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

You take a personality test and an intelligence test, and then you take the intelligence test again during a live Skype interview with HR. Then if you pass all the tests, you have 4 half hour interviews back to back to back to back, and then you're hired based on those interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you attack a territory and build a book of business?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Meet with multiple teams and upper management, very long process.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions have become much more challenging, it depends on the industry but know your tech.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through the website on 4/27/17 and received an email the next day wanting me to move on to the next stage which was taking 2 pre-employment assessments; a cognitive assessment and a personality assessment. Apparently I successfully passed the assessments because on 5/4/17 I received another emailing wanting to schedule a skype interview where I would take the cognitive assessment again and also speak with someone. I replied the same day with my availability with no response since. I waited about a week to call and hopefully speak with someone but to no avail.

Interview Questions

• There where no questions asked. Just 2 cognitive and personality assessments.   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean in January 2019.

Interview

The process starts with an aptitude test, which you have to take twice: once before a hr phone screen, once during an hr phone screen. I wasn't a fan of taking the test, but I was fairly confident I did well.

The HR screen was pretty standard. Because I was from out of state the next two interviews with senior members of the company were conducted over the phone. While these were informative, the interviewers did not have very many questions for me. In fact, my first interview only had the question "why do you want to work here." I felt I had answered adequately as I received a second phone interview which the recruiter had told me was the final round. The interview was pretty basic, being driven by my questions for the interviewers, which I thought went very well.

The next week, since I had been interviewing with other companies as well, I recieved an offer from another company with an expiration date. I tried contacting the recruiter in charge of my application, only to find out that the original recruiter had left the company and I was assigned to another recruiter. This was, however, a few days after I had informed them that I had an expiring offer. When I again explained my situation to the new recruiter I was met with "I'll see what I can do" and then radio silence. I wish that Mediaocean had given me the courtesy of either rejecting me if they weren't interested, and moreover that they had a plan in place to handle my application in the circumstances.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean in February 2017.

Interview

Instructed to complete a personality and intelligence test, which led me to a first round interview.

First Skype interview with HR recruiter was great. A great conversation with a very friendly recruiter, and after *extensive* interview experience, it seemed to be a mutual fit where I would at least move to the next round. Contacted five days later saying the hiring manager found another candidate's experience to more closely align with the position description.

If your going to interview me for culture fit and background, I would assume you have reviewed my experiences and concluded that I could be qualified for the role. I was really looking forward to learning more about the position. Hiring process needs improvement to not waste both of our time. (In total, I spent 45 minutes with JUST their personality and 2 intelligence tests. Plus, a 40 minute interview.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process is quite disgusting! They first sent me an e-mail asking to write a test which is 50 questions in 15 mins(God knows what they want) then I got an email that i have been selected and I have to go with next rounds. I had a skype interview where i have to then and there complete an assessment. I am done with that and I didn't receive any answer from them. I have waited for more than 2 weeks for a followup but still they didn't give me any answer. Very bad!!!I

Interview Questions

• Write the online assessment   1 Answer