Mediaocean Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview process involved
    i) Aptitude Test (online)
    ii) Technical Test (on premise pen and paper) - Multiple choice questions and two programs code to be written
    iii) Technical Round
    iv) Managerial Round
    v) Director Round
    HR discussion

The position was for UI Developer and the interviewer covered all the skillset in my resume
    HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, AngularJS, Karma

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process was great. I was timely updated with the status.The questions asked were related to my skills and experience I have. All the three rounds were well organised and completed on apt time.

Automation QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview was really nice with multi stage process to test your different skill and personality. Technically they test our core technical knowledge . Specially the last stage - Interview with director was great , he analysis our way of thinking in different aspect , analytical skill, and how we approach to a problem and its solutions.

Interview Questions

• Why i want to join MediaOcean ?   1 Answer

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

The Interview process was well organized and was more an interactive session rather than a Q&A.
    Emphasis was on what role have you fufilled in your previous organization and how good an understanding you have of the application/overall project.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Mediaocean?
      Describe the role you have fulfilled in your previous organization?   Answer Question

Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean.

Interview

Overall the interview process at Mediaocean was lengthy and thorough, but this is not a bad thing. The company places a big emphasis on finding employees that are a good fit for the office and company. I had one quick first interview, and then 4 phone interviews as I was moving to Chicago and wasn't able to meet in the office yet.

Interview Questions

• Q: What you would have done differently if you were put in charge at your last company?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was smooth, the team was cool and had a nice discussion. There were total 5 rounds, which ran a whole day from morning. It has Aptitude test, a pen paper test on basics of c++ and software engineering, two personal interview and one HR round.

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

First, was on call telephonic with HR,
    Two rounds
    1 Aptitude
    2 Technical

Aptitude was difficult, but eligible criteria is also too high.
    I didn't get chance to show my technical skills
    No question was related to my profession.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mediaocean in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process was good.
    One of the coolest environment seen till date.
    They will try to keep things simple and easy going always.

Round 1 .General aptitude and personality parameters.
    Round 2. Creating test scenarios on a specific requirement
    Round 3. Face to Face

Interview Questions

• Current roles ans responsibilities
      Basic testing questions
      Sql queries
      Examples for priority and severity
      Current project work   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Very bad, they believe in wasting others time, the way HR said they can offer you good package is all false. If you have less package and 15 days NP go for that might be they can hire you. The hiring process is too long and after clearing the rounds they say at last stage we can't select as you have been rejected...without giving any reason, how one feel at that time

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

1st was Online MCQ Test along with Personality Development Questions. Around 90 students were short listed after for next round which was Technical MCQ (Written) including questions on C, C++, java, Software Engineering.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Abstract class and Interface. Where did you used abstract class in any of your project ?   Answer Question