Mediaocean Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)).

Interview

Had an amazing experience, the process took a day, with a couple of rounds and interesting people to interact with. One doesn't get bored in the process from PUNE hiring Staff. with Excelent Apptitude and reasoning question , mix with puzzles and a few on techincal topic question.

Manual Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

The actual process begins with an assessment test followed by personality test. Once you qualify in those then you can proceed for technical round. After the technical round, HR round will be conducted.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed in first week of Aug & process took a couple of days after the first round to make a REST API. Interviewer asked me avg questions & I did answered them well. I ain't felt any difficulty in answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Multithreading , Concurrency Collection along with few exception handling questions   1 Answer

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview process comprised of one telephonic technical discussion, aptitude test followed by 2 In Person Technical discussions, Product Director discussion and HR Discussion.
    All the rounds were conducted on the same day itself and interview process is also pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Interviewers mostly focused on the below mentioned areas:
      1. Skill set being mentioned in the resume.
      2. Problem solving Ability
      3. In depth knowledge of Technology
      4. Architecture of current project
      5. Technology Awareness   Answer Question

Senior UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Following were the rounds conducted during the interview process:
    1) Online CCAT + Personality Test (Day 1)
    2) F2F Technical (Day 2)
    3) F2F Managerial (Day 2)
    4) F2F Directorial (Day 2)
    5) HR Round (Day 2)
    Got an offer within a week after the last round of interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your contribution in making your current organization a better place?   Answer Question

Associate Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

First is the aptitude. Then technical then HR round. Aptitude was the easy part. There were some coding questions in the technical interview but on basics. For example some searching and sorting algoriths with their time and space complexity.

Interview Questions

• About yourself then about data structures and basic language understanding   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

It is very crisp and clear. Aptitude test has been conducted before interview. Interview is face to face at Pune office. Two rounds of interview. It is whole day process for me. After whole process completed i have get an offer in a week or so.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Overall medium level questions were asked. There are 2 online test round. First will be of aptitude 50 questions in 30 min. and the second will full technical test based on concepts OOP , Data structures, software testing.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediaocean.

Interview

I applied through college recruitment. The interviewers were enthusiastic and calm. They tried to explore each and every student from all perspective and made sure that they get the best out of the number of students. The recruitment was 1 day process -
    1. Technical+Aptitude Questions (50 Q in 22 Mins)
    2. Physcometric test
    3. Technical Rounds - Depends on how well you are with technical skills
    4. HR Round

Interview Questions

• Difference in C++ and Java
      Machine Learning and its types   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was an new experience in my life as it was my first interview , I was a bit tensed during the interview but they made me comfortable and calm down so that I could give my best.

Interview Questions

• In the interview we were asked questions regarding the projects from the B.E.   Answer Question