Mediaocean Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean.

Interview

Overall the interview process at Mediaocean was lengthy and thorough, but this is not a bad thing. The company places a big emphasis on finding employees that are a good fit for the office and company. I had one quick first interview, and then 4 phone interviews as I was moving to Chicago and wasn't able to meet in the office yet.

Interview Questions

• Q: What you would have done differently if you were put in charge at your last company?   Answer Question

Entry Level Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The first step was 2 online tests, one which focused on cognitive ability and the other a personality survey. The second step was a simple phone screening. The on-site interview was a little bit awkward. After having rescheduled(due to extra meetings for them) I went to their office to only be place in a small room by myself to take a technical phone interview.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean in February 2018.

Interview

You are contacted by a recruiter to complete a cognitive and personality assessment. After that, you have to go through another interview where an HR representative will verify you did not cheat on the quiz after taking it again through being monitored over a Skype call. Though the interview did go well, the company's recruiting staff seems to rely heavily on the assessment score from the second time it is taken rather than solely the interviewee.

Director Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a two phone interviews and one in person interview. The recruiting team was very disorganized and lacked follow up. The hiring manager seemed disorganized as well. Everyone talked about how the company was acquired and now they had to act like a real company. When I heard all of this, I called and asked to be taken out of consideration for the role.

Interview Questions

• To be honest the questions were all over the place. Questions about my background but then also about the company.   1 Answer

Entry-level Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Pretty Straightforward.Do your research about the company and be local to the area you are working in, as not being local is a big disadvantage. The first 'phone' interview is actually a skype interview.

Java Developer (Mid - Senior Level) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. Total process (HR initial response to application --> Offer Letter) is 3 weeks.

Interview Process: Initial Telephonic Screen and In-Person Interview.
    Telephonic interview was easy with some basic questions on OOP concepts and regular core java interview questions. It was about 20 minutes.

Later on, they called me for an In-Person Interview.

Upon your arrival, HR will meet and asks you to take a test which is for 30 minutes. Test contains 7 questions and for 25 points. Six questions are on Java and One is for a SQL query (group by - having). Java questions are to optimize the code and to find errors.

After the test, I had to meet 3 people for 30 minutes each. It was technical, mostly on the recent projects/experience.

Negotiation

Account Manager Media Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied, then read some Glassdoor reviews and then watched the process replicate just about every review I read. You receive a "you've been selected" email, then are asked to take 2 tests. Sound familiar? No discussion, no conversation, worst experience with a prospective employer to date. Funny enough the businesses they say are their clients are my clients in my current role. If my resume led to a candidate selection wouldn't a conversation be step one?

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied from LinkedIn and got the call for F2F in Pune. First round was online CCAT with 50 ques in 15mins. It's mandate to pass through with 70%. Followed by psychometric analysis test. After clearing this round, straight to technical. Technical started from previous engagement and your role. Straight to SOLID principles and Dependency Injection. It went well for 90 mins. Unfortunately I I couldn't clear that round. But if you clear that then Manager round then Director round and then HR.

Interview Questions

• SOLID principles, Dependency Injection, Entity Framework, LINQ, MVC Model State,Http handler vs Http module   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process took a day. It started with an aptitude test which had 50 questions to be solved in 22 minutes. The questions were pretty easy. Basics of quant, logical questions and verbal ability questions. After the aptitude test, there was a written technical round which had multiple choice questions. These questions were based on core java, data structures and basics of OOPs. The next round was a technical interview (one on one), in which basics of java, simple codes and database queries were asked. Detail discussion on project work took place. After that there was an interview with the Vice president. This is the most important round as very few people are selected from this round (yes, if you clear this round there are very high chances you might get the offer). After that there is a HR interview round. The HR round is very relaxed. They just want to get to know about you. Just be yourself !

Interview Questions

• interface,designing patterns. Write a code to reverse a particular word from a sentence.   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for company through oncampus placement. It was 1 day process containing easy aptitude test followed by technical test. Then we had 1 technical round and then HR round. They eliminated students after every test and interview

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked questions about final year project, database queries and schema   Answer Question