Mediaocean Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

Director Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a two phone interviews and one in person interview. The recruiting team was very disorganized and lacked follow up. The hiring manager seemed disorganized as well. Everyone talked about how the company was acquired and now they had to act like a real company. When I heard all of this, I called and asked to be taken out of consideration for the role.

Interview Questions

• To be honest the questions were all over the place. Questions about my background but then also about the company.   1 Answer

Entry-level Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Pretty Straightforward.Do your research about the company and be local to the area you are working in, as not being local is a big disadvantage. The first 'phone' interview is actually a skype interview.

Java Developer (Mid - Senior Level) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. Total process (HR initial response to application --> Offer Letter) is 3 weeks.

Interview Process: Initial Telephonic Screen and In-Person Interview.
    Telephonic interview was easy with some basic questions on OOP concepts and regular core java interview questions. It was about 20 minutes.

Later on, they called me for an In-Person Interview.

Upon your arrival, HR will meet and asks you to take a test which is for 30 minutes. Test contains 7 questions and for 25 points. Six questions are on Java and One is for a SQL query (group by - having). Java questions are to optimize the code and to find errors.

After the test, I had to meet 3 people for 30 minutes each. It was technical, mostly on the recent projects/experience.

Negotiation

Account Manager Media Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied, then read some Glassdoor reviews and then watched the process replicate just about every review I read. You receive a "you've been selected" email, then are asked to take 2 tests. Sound familiar? No discussion, no conversation, worst experience with a prospective employer to date. Funny enough the businesses they say are their clients are my clients in my current role. If my resume led to a candidate selection wouldn't a conversation be step one?

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Brief over the phone interview asked about Oracle general quesiton related to day to day with Manager IT after that met him in office one to one for general discussion about job and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• General Oracle DBA questions   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied from LinkedIn and got the call for F2F in Pune. First round was online CCAT with 50 ques in 15mins. It's mandate to pass through with 70%. Followed by psychometric analysis test. After clearing this round, straight to technical. Technical started from previous engagement and your role. Straight to SOLID principles and Dependency Injection. It went well for 90 mins. Unfortunately I I couldn't clear that round. But if you clear that then Manager round then Director round and then HR.

Interview Questions

• SOLID principles, Dependency Injection, Entity Framework, LINQ, MVC Model State,Http handler vs Http module   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean in January 2019.

Interview

The process starts with an aptitude test, which you have to take twice: once before a hr phone screen, once during an hr phone screen. I wasn't a fan of taking the test, but I was fairly confident I did well.

The HR screen was pretty standard. Because I was from out of state the next two interviews with senior members of the company were conducted over the phone. While these were informative, the interviewers did not have very many questions for me. In fact, my first interview only had the question "why do you want to work here." I felt I had answered adequately as I received a second phone interview which the recruiter had told me was the final round. The interview was pretty basic, being driven by my questions for the interviewers, which I thought went very well.

The next week, since I had been interviewing with other companies as well, I recieved an offer from another company with an expiration date. I tried contacting the recruiter in charge of my application, only to find out that the original recruiter had left the company and I was assigned to another recruiter. This was, however, a few days after I had informed them that I had an expiring offer. When I again explained my situation to the new recruiter I was met with "I'll see what I can do" and then radio silence. I wish that Mediaocean had given me the courtesy of either rejecting me if they weren't interested, and moreover that they had a plan in place to handle my application in the circumstances.

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online via Glassdoor/Indeed and received an email from the Mediaocean recruiting team to have a phone interview with a recruiter. Once that was done, I was asked to take two assessments: cognitive and behavioral. After I passed the exam, I had a Skype interview with the same recruiter, and I had to re-take the cognitive assessment while on the video call. After that, I was brought on-site to meet with the hiring manager. I had another interview on a separate day with the head of the department. Shortly after, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you build relationships?   1 Answer
    • What is your content creation process?   1 Answer

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process took a day. It started with an aptitude test which had 50 questions to be solved in 22 minutes. The questions were pretty easy. Basics of quant, logical questions and verbal ability questions. After the aptitude test, there was a written technical round which had multiple choice questions. These questions were based on core java, data structures and basics of OOPs. The next round was a technical interview (one on one), in which basics of java, simple codes and database queries were asked. Detail discussion on project work took place. After that there was an interview with the Vice president. This is the most important round as very few people are selected from this round (yes, if you clear this round there are very high chances you might get the offer). After that there is a HR interview round. The HR round is very relaxed. They just want to get to know about you. Just be yourself !

Interview Questions

• interface,designing patterns. Write a code to reverse a particular word from a sentence.   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for company through campus recruitment. It was one day process including very easy aptitude test followed by average technical test. Then we had two interviews of which first was HR plus technical while second was pure technical.

Interview Questions

• Q: Polymorphism, Detailed information about final year project   Answer Question