Mediaocean QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean QA Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a very bad experience with Mediaocean. The HR person called me and asked me to give aptitude and psychometric test from home. Due to connectivity issue she was unable to come into skype and requested me to give it offline and submit.

I cleared that and she invited me for F2F discussion and I was happy and ready to give my best shot. The interviewer who took my First Technical Round said okay. I was happy again.

Then HR told me to give the aptitude again and I gave it second time.

She didn't inform me anything about this aptitude result and told me to wait as there was some senior management person who wanted to take my second round of interview.

My first round got over around 11:00 and I waited till 3:00 PM for my second round. Due to project calls the senior person from management was busy and unable to take my interview.So. HR told told me that it wouldn't be possible to conduct interview today, we can schedule skype interview in evening or next day.

I thought its fine and I was feeling good with my performance and hoping for the best.

On next day when I called HR and asked about the second round, she told me Sorry you didn't clear aptitude yesterday so we are not considering you for this opportunity.

I said okay! However, I was feeling bad at the same time because if that was the matter she could update me that time. Secondly, she could give me another chance to clear aptitude because it was not relevant to my profile and though I cleared it on first attempt .

I would be more happy, If I was unable to clear the first round and she informed me on that part.

Interview Questions

• questions were easy and practical   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

3 stage interview process
    1st Telephone Interview (QA manager)
    A 15/20 minute telephone interview

2nd Face to Face (QA Manager)
    A 45 minute face to face interview with the QA manager in the London office

3rd Telephone Interview (QA director)
    A telephone interview with QA director based in New York

Interview Questions

• Product team requires implementation of new feature as soon as possible and have asked you to begin testing immediately. what will be your strategy?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your day to day experiences   Answer Question
    • Give me some background on some of the projects you have worked on   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process was great. I was timely updated with the status.The questions asked were related to my skills and experience I have. All the three rounds were well organised and completed on apt time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.