Mediaocean QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean QA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

3.5

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

I contacted recruiter and got call for interview in 2 days. MediaOcean has one Apti+Personality Test after clearing Test only technical rounds will be consider. Entire Interview process is very smooth and no waste of time, HR people are very supportive and humble; HR will explain you about each round very thoroughly and help you clear rounds but rest is on our knowledge and experience.

Recruitment HR Team has certainly represented MedieaOcean culture in best possible way!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I went for the interview in a walkin, there was 1 written exam, 3 F2F interviews and a discussion in the end with the HR director. The written exam was easy, the face 2 face interviews were also easy, questions concentrating on basics (debugging an issue, approach towards testing, etc). Before the start of the process I had asked if my salary could be an issue for the company, and they said no. The HR discussion was stupid, the director asked me stupid questions, asked my current salary but didn't even ask my expected. I was rejected with a reason that I am not consistent in my career, but later on came to know that I was out of there budget as they offered my friend the same salary as his existing (what a shame!). If the company cannot afford a candidate they should specify it before the start of the process, why waste time. Guys if you are working in a decent company with a salary competitive to market standards, then probably you should skip mediaocean. My review does not reflect on the work culture or the employees there, but just a suggestion to the hiring management. :)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.