Mediaocean Senior Automation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Senior Automation Engineer Interview Questions

4.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview's first round is a test, then 2 rounds of face to face interviews and then HR Discussion. Process was very nice and clear and level of interviews where hard.

Interview Questions

• Majorly relater to Selenium, Java, Automation processes and riddles   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

Senior Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

There were 6 rounds in all :

1. Aptitude test.
    2. F2F technical interview (By Lead).
    3. Programming Technical test.
    4. F2F technical interview (By Manager).
    5. F2F technical interview with the VP and Director (together).
    6. HR round.

Most stupid thing of this company is everyone is concerned about your salary, especially if its above industry standard. Salary discussion happened in all the rounds; even the VP and Director were asking about my salary. And frankly, it was not that high. I have about 4 years of experience and fall within 20% tax bracket. In the end they offer like 10-20% hike...so disappointing and time waste...

Interview was tough. If you are not well prepared, I wont recommend going there. And the overall experience is OK but if you want best in the industry compensation then this is not the place for you.

Advice to Mediaocean:
    Discuss the expected CTC part before the interview and not in the end of everything !!! And tell your technical panel to stop talking about salary between the interviews...ITS LAME..
    Let HR handle the salary part.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.