Mediaocean Senior QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Senior QA Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean in July 2014.

Interview

Good interview process. there are 3 rounds of interview and are not very difficult. it is majorly about your knowledge and understanding of processes.
the questions are not extremely grilling. interviewers are warm and smiling people. they don't make you feel bad about not knowing certain things in an interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

The Interview process was well organized and was more an interactive session rather than a Q&A.
    Emphasis was on what role have you fufilled in your previous organization and how good an understanding you have of the application/overall project.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Mediaocean?
      Describe the role you have fulfilled in your previous organization?   Answer Question

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Google/Microsoft of Wakad...dont go for it unless you want to waste your time...It had 5 rounds...
    1. First there will be CCAT test (Aptitude test-in which you have to solve 50 questions in 22 mins flat). 2. once you clear that you will have to give QA technical written test...
    3. then there will be technical round by some QA lead or QA analyst..
    4. after clearing that there will be another technical round by some QA Manager.
    5. Once you clear that also..they'll still not convinced that their Lead, Managers are good enough to recruit people...and thus there will be Director/VP round..and with a bang surprise he will also take technical round (wow).I have attended almost 25 interviews in my career but never seen a director/VP is free enough to take interviews for 1.5 hours and asking same questions which were asked by QA lead and QA Manager :) god bless them (lead and managers) got to know how much confidence they have in their resources.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions related to various QA scenarios and some QA concepts and rest of the interview was related to their work and domain   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.