Mediaocean Senior QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mediaocean Senior QA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

2.5

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

The HR Interview was easy....all basic questions. The Technical round was mostly about the automation tools and scripting with mainframe experience. In SQL, Joins and Having clause was questioned. Be prepared to write a personality test and computer test on the day of Interview. There are totally 3 rounds - Phone Technical screening; HR Round; Again QA Manager Technical screening; Product/QA Director Interview is the final round.....All the BEST!

Interview Questions

• Sql - Joins, Automation - what scripting language with a small test on computer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

After having rich experience of around 8 years in IT industry, I have not ever seen such an unprofessional and poorly managed interview process. Got a mail and then call from HR. Had a telephonic interview from one of the manager which was more of a screening round. Asked simple question of logic "how to find 2nd minimum no. from a given array" . Was able to answer that.

2nd round was next day Face to face. In spite, of having work load at office, they insisted to do the round on a weekday. When I reach there at scheduled time, person who was supposed to take interview was busy and I had to wait for 2 hours. After that, he asked someone else to take my interview. Interview was easy one if you have basic logic and programming sense:
    - Write a program to identify an Armstrong no.
    - Write a program to identify a palindrome
    - From a given array find product of all nos. except the no. at "nth" position
    - explain your automation framework and some basic question around them
    - few puzzles which were easy ones

After 2 weeks, I got a call from HR that I have been selected for director's round discussion. When I reach there (again on a working weekday), I am told director is busy in some meeting. I waited for 3 hours and could not have discussion with him. They told you may leave and unfortunately your discussion cannot be done now. Instead we will go ahead and have HR discussion. Simple questions why do you want to join and all. I was told by tomorrow you may get the results and offer letter.I had to submit my salary slips. And then I waited and waited and waited..

After 3 weeks from this round, I lost my patience and called HR on his no. The reply what I got was "there were some CTC concerns. We cannot pay you the amount you are expecting". All this after 1 month of fiasco. The entire process could have been saved if you people have asked my expected CTC on the very first day while shortlisting the resume. If you cant respect anybody's time and energy, you should stop the entire hiring drama.

Interview Questions

• - Write a program to identify an Armstrong no.
      - Write a program to identify a palindrome
      - From a given array find product of all nos. except the no. at "nth" position
      - explain your automation framework and some basic question around them
      - few puzzles which were easy ones   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.