Mediaocean Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Support Specialist

Mediaocean Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediaocean

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Very meticulous and very fair. The interviewer was very nice and helpful. First had a phone interview and then a week later I met with the hiring manager. After a about two weeks I finally got to sit down with the VP of support who is amazing. The interview went well and a week later I finally received an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mediaocean

Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean.

Interview

Overall the interview process at Mediaocean was lengthy and thorough, but this is not a bad thing. The company places a big emphasis on finding employees that are a good fit for the office and company. I had one quick first interview, and then 4 phone interviews as I was moving to Chicago and wasn't able to meet in the office yet.

Interview Questions

• Q: What you would have done differently if you were put in charge at your last company?   Answer Question

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied for job online and received email from HR to take personality and IQ test. Did well enough for a phone interview with HR where I was asked about experience and took IQ a second time. Followed up with HR person after this to see about setting up time to talk to hiring manager. I was told at this time that I had too much experience but that I also didn't have enough experience. Not sure how that works. I met every one of the qualifications to a tee. I feel like I wasted a couple of hours with a job that was never an option. HR should not have wasted my time if I wasn't going to even get a chance with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.