Medibank Cover Review Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Medibank

2.0

Cover Review Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through a recruitment company and was invited for an interview at the Medibank office on Bourke Street, Melbourne after completing various tests through the recruitment company. I interviewed with a member of the HR team, and one of the team leaders. I found the interview, and the company, to be extremely professional, progressive and interested in looking for candidates who want to build a career with Medibank. Once the interview was completed, it was a very quick and easy process to inform me of my success in the process, and to then begin completing the relevant background and reference checks, and to then formally make me an offer. If it weren't for the fact that I had received an offer elsewhere, I'd have gladly accepted their offer, and I encourage others to apply with Medibank.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why Medibank?

Q: Tell us a time when you have felt demotivated, how did you deal with that?

Q: Tell us a time when there has been substantial change in the workplace and how you dealt with that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medibank

Cover Review Consultant Interview

Interview

Really laid back, fun group interview. Gave us a chance to get to know the role, the company etc. We were then taken for one on one interviews. Very simple.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.