Medibank Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Medibank Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Medibank

2.7

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medibank in July 2008.

Interview

phone interview first. the position i applied has been refilled. so they called me later to ask if i like a job in another location. I said yes. They arranged another 1 on 1 interview so i passed the second round. Later big boss wanted to interview me so I got another interview. So I passed 4 rounds.

Interview Questions

• what's your expectation for this role   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Medibank

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in January 2019.

Interview

First part was personal Introduction to the group and the interviewer team. Every one was paired in a group of two and they had to introduce their partner.
    Then they had a one on one interview.
    They asked very basic behavioural questions.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nether Worton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medibank (Nether Worton, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview consisted of phone and then in person with HR / teleconference with hiring manager. It was a very quick process with mostly questions relating to previous background. Got an offer the very next day

Interview Questions

• Why are you right for this role? Why did you leave the previous role?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.