Medibank Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Medibank Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Medibank

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank (Sydney) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied for the graduate position in health management program, the CV screening and online assessment do not seem to be too hard. I am from biomedical engineering field but somehow they still manage to let me pass. Currently just finished the video interview, hoping for good outcomes, but since I live in Sydney, still a bit hesitating about flying to Melbourne if I get the invitation to assessment centre. Anyone know the percentage of getting offer and what the potential pathway after finishing this graduate program?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medibank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in August 2017.

Interview

Reasonably straight forward as per the application process outline. Procedure included online psychometric testing, an online video interview, an assessment centre at Melbourne office followed by individual interviews. Very large number of applicants with very few jobs. Overall, an inspiring organisation.

Interview Questions

• How can you as a graduate contribute to assisting customers at Medibank?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in September 2016.

Interview

Assessment centre. The day was divided into 3 activities-2 in-tray exercises and an individual interview at the end. The entire process was quite enjoyable and was relaxed(at least for me).

Interview Questions

• How to improve customer experience?   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was an online interview. It was sent after the initial 2 stages of the recruitment process which was the application and the online testing phase. It was quite straightforward with standard interview questions. The video interview was conducted on the application, vieple. The overall process of this was quite awkward because you talk to a phone screen instead of an actual person.

Interview Questions

• What does health and wellbeing mean to you?
      How can you as a graduate serve our clients?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.