Medibank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Medibank

2.8

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in December 2017.

Interview

Group activity involved five people discussing what good customer service entails, and how it impacts Medibank, writing it down what we agreed on as a team and presenting our discussion.
    It was a relaxed atmosphere allowing us to showcase our knowledge. Then a one on one interview. I was asked various questions as to my past experience, why I would like to work with Medibank. The experience was pleasant and not too stressful

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer service situation where there was a problem and how you solved it   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Docklands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank (Docklands) in September 2017.

Interview

Good communications by the talent acquisition partner, very clear expectations set on timeframes. The two rounds of face to face interviews were handled in a professional manner. Overall a positive experience and well handled by the recruitment team.

Procure to Pay Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in September 2017.

Interview

Written application; telephone interview; face to face interview; meeting with people leader; online skills and aptitude check. Great people and respectful process. Walked with me through the process. Feedback was positive but just missed out to a last minute internal candidate due to be retrenched.

Interview Questions

• What makes you suitable for this role   2 Answers

Clinical Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank (Sydney).

Interview

By Far the best interview process. From start to finish, the talent acquisition partner Mike G has done a remarkable job - quick, clear, very respectful, promptly answers all my questions and never fails to update me . Had initial phone discussion, then was invited to face to face interview. the day after , I was told they were happy to progress the application. Had psychometric testing , police check which were easy to comply as they were online. After speaking to my referees , they rang me and verbally offered the job. Waited just a few days for the contract. Very convenient and easy process. Overall , from application to accepting the offer was a pleasant experience

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank (Sydney) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied for the graduate position in health management program, the CV screening and online assessment do not seem to be too hard. I am from biomedical engineering field but somehow they still manage to let me pass. Currently just finished the video interview, hoping for good outcomes, but since I live in Sydney, still a bit hesitating about flying to Melbourne if I get the invitation to assessment centre. Anyone know the percentage of getting offer and what the potential pathway after finishing this graduate program?

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in August 2017.

Interview

Reasonably straight forward as per the application process outline. Procedure included online psychometric testing, an online video interview, an assessment centre at Melbourne office followed by individual interviews. Very large number of applicants with very few jobs. Overall, an inspiring organisation.

Interview Questions

• How can you as a graduate contribute to assisting customers at Medibank?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medibank (Docklands).

Interview

Initially found the job posting on the Medibank website, even the position was nearly 3 weeks old. Much to my surprise I was contacted a week later by recruitment and attended an assessment centre a week later. Offer tendered a week later.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with customers who struggle in communicating in English?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

It was quite a long interview process, there were many interactions with the manager (meetings, phone calls). There were 2 interviews, a case study, psychometric testing and reference checks. A coffee catch up at the beginning and the end. It was a thorough process.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was according to industrial standards. Online interview - panel interview - reference check - background check. It took 3 weeks for overall process from the date of applying to the date of getting offer letter.

Vendor Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Docklands

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank (Docklands) in March 2017.

Interview

It's pretty standard like in any corporate house. Initially got a call from the HR, had a general discussion with them, first face to face interview was with hiring manager along with future peer, after that had a discussion with one over manager along with hiring manager and HR

Interview Questions

• How do you manage stakeholders?
      How do you select and review a vendor?
      What would you do if your vendor is not performing or not meeting SLAs
      Talk us about process improvements

Basically STAR approach based questions.   Answer Question