Medibank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Medibank

2.8

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medibank (Perth, Western Australia) in August 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application and was contacted for a quick phone interview then sent an email link for a Sonru online video interview. I didn't enjoy the Sonru process, its difficult to reply to questions when there is no body language from an interviewer to gauge how well the interview is going.

Interview Questions

• Who is a mentor who inspires you & why.Describe a time when you had KPI's set and how you went about achieving them. How would you deal with a difficult work colleague.   1 Answer

Counsellor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medibank (Sydney) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by face to face interview.I was initially called by one of the H.R. Managers who went through some standard interview questions along with a lot of questions regarding my qualifications. Face to face interview with H.R. Manager along with the Manager of the team I would be working on. The H.R. Manager asked a series of questions regarding the culture at Medibank and their current campaign. The Counsellor Manager asked more questions relevant to the position and counselling as a whole. ***Big tip: Important to understand the terms Trauma Focused Therapy and Client Centred Psychology.

Interview Questions

• Biggest challenge as a counsellor.   2 Answers

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medibank (Brisbane) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview with around 15 candidates. The process took around 2-3 hours. Interviewer was knowledgeable about Medibank and seemed to really enjoy what she did.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide an example of a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Commercial Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank (Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)) in March 2013.

Interview

Three interviews including a one-on-one with my future manager. The first involved two staff then the one-on-one, then with HR. a long process but worth it in the end. Initial contact took some time but the process was thorough, the interview was difficult but fair, and the interviewers were excellent and very courteous.

Interview Questions

• How do I go about influencing people?   1 Answer

Finance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in January 2013.

Interview

Pretty straight forward- 2 interviews, one with HR and one with a Finance representative.

Basic questions about my strengths, weaknesses and why Medibank. Interviewees were really lovely and made em me feel relaxed.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank.

Interview

Okay

Interview Questions

• questions were not difficult. mostly about my own experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

straight forward, claimed there was no negotiation room, but i believe there was

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nether Worton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medibank (Nether Worton, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview consisted of phone and then in person with HR / teleconference with hiring manager. It was a very quick process with mostly questions relating to previous background. Got an offer the very next day

Interview Questions

• Why are you right for this role? Why did you leave the previous role?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medibank in July 2008.

Interview

phone interview first. the position i applied has been refilled. so they called me later to ask if i like a job in another location. I said yes. They arranged another 1 on 1 interview so i passed the second round. Later big boss wanted to interview me so I got another interview. So I passed 4 rounds.

Interview Questions

• what's your expectation for this role   2 Answers

Job Capacity Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in January 2008.

Interview

i had a 40 minute phone interview with two managers. they were a good cop/bad cop routine, unfortunately the bad cop ended up being my manager. they were standard type questions and i can't remember the details to be honest.

I had to take a personality test as well which was a farce since the interviewer did not even score it, she just looked through my responses and muttered something which seemed to indicate i had responded agreeably. i think she would have found i was unsuited if she actually scored it, to be honest.

Negotiation

i didn't really negotiate as i was working for another branch of the company beforehand and they put me on the same pay. i must say, however, that asking for a 10% pay rise took almost 5 months for them to consider and then agree too. i was appalled. one of the managers forgot to do the audits required for the process. kind of sums up that manager and the company.