Metcash Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Metcash

3.5

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metcash (Sydney).

Interview

Telephone interview (1) + Face to Face (2 People) - unfortunately role required specific background experience and they seemed to just be boosting interviewee numbers. Would not recommend.

Interview Questions

• Please take us through your CV.   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions about what the role is?   1 Answer
    • We are actually looking for someone with strong previous experience already purely as a digital project coordinator, assisting with EDM etc. Specifically in Digital, outside of your side business in this, have you had roles in this?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metcash (Sydney).

Interview

Was interviewed by development manager and there were just generic technical questions. There was no coding challenges and no whiteboarding etc. In general a pretty easy interview as long as you can keep talking.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you been working on recently and tell us about the details of it from start to finish?   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metcash (Sydney) in October 2016.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process, where time is scheduled in advance to allow planning ahead. there are 3 interviews in total. overall very understanding in terms of timing of the interview, however, this will depend on the hiring manager. 1st interview over the phone with agents, then interviewed with hiring manager with HR, the last one is with the GM of the company.

Interview Questions

• the interview questions are standard which can be downloaded from online these days, and are based on experience and situational questions.   Answer Question

Trading Terms Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metcash in April 2013.

Interview

1 on 1 interview with the Manager in a delapidated, filthy meeting room at their old premises. Not a personable Manager - more like being interrogated by the army for being a terrorist.

Interview Questions

• Attention to detail, went over past jobs, why I was looking for a job.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.