MillerCoors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

MillerCoors Interview Questions

Interviews at MillerCoors

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

I had an initial phone call with the recruiter, and then later the recruiter invited me back for a phone screen interview.

The phone screen interview consisted of several behavioral questions.

At the time, it wasn't clear whether the jobs were going to be open because the marketing function was moving from CO and WI to Chicago, and no one knew who would end up moving or not. Therefore the interviewer was looking to build a base of pre-screened candidates should an opening come up.

I got the impressoin that there was a lot of local talent in Chicago due to the recent Kraft layoffs and that local talent was strongly preferred. I did interview for a specific position or team, although I have heard since then that usually you interview for a specific position.
    The recruiter made it clear that the company was in a time of flux with the merger and that the transition might be bumpy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you tried to present something to a customer or the sales force and they pushed back. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Phone screen and then a 3:1 group interview. The interview process itself was a little intense with questions being fired at will, but fair. The 3:1 interview was mostly behavioral questions as well as assessing your interest in and knowledge of MillerCoors. I was given the impression that things were looking good when I got asked to come in for a last minute follow up interview with another person. After that, I did not receive an outcome or response for months. Only after a friend who works there inquired on my behalf did I get a canned rejection email. Not professional after all of the time I put in preparing an interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you led a team and encountered resistance   Answer Question

Space Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview initially, then an on site interview was scheduled within one to two weeks. I was informed it would be a STAR (Situation/Task/Action/Result) interview process.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to deal with conflict on the job.   1 Answer

Space Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Milwaukee, WI (US)).

Interview

Formal with 2 managers in Milwaukee, WI was frustrated because they froze hiring after I had interviewed and did not fill the position. They were respectful and honest about the situation and overall team responsibilities. Could tell i would enjoy the managers, but did not expect to be able to promoted to next role quickly. minimum 18 months

Interview Questions

• asked about current role, what i was looking for with role, and what qualification I had that would allow to be succedful, also asked tons of questions to see how you would react to a situation and examples of how you solved a problem   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

10 - 15 minute preliminary phone interview after an online briefing assessment done from home. I have not yet moved onto the next process yet, I am still awaiting a response from the recruiting team.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Initially telephone screened by a recruiter, took personality test, later scheduled for a situational interview with panel who took turns asking questions and tracking answers. Took an IQ assessment. Later interviewed one on one with another. Offered job, took drug test and submitted to background check. And started job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that differentiates you from your peers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Little flexibility in offer, but goal is to make best offer initially.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Panel interview of 7-10 Managers and Supervisors
    Asked various questions about supply chain background
    Focused on willingness to learn aptitude for problem solving in fast paced environment
    Focus on the production/bottling side
    Couple of questions focused around industrial engineering
    Mostly behavioral and situational questions

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Golden, CO (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

First contacted for phone interview by recruiter, if chosen recruiter will contact you to inform you they want to interview you. Next step is a panel action interview. Then background check and drug screen after job offer. If pass successfully then your job is confirmed to start.

Interview Questions

• Safety questions, communication questions, skills acquired questions, how you perform under adversity and pressure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't really need to negotiate. You can expect to start with a good salary and expect raises more often then not

Optimization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Got contacted by a recruiter over LinkedIn saying I would be a great fit for an IT position. I reviewed and applied to said position. Spoke with the recruiter over the phone and was told that a different position would better match my skill. I reviewed and agreed. Came in for a face to face interview and was asked basic behavioral and previous experience questions. Got a call saying that I would be an even better fit for a third position and to come in for another face to face where I was shown the facility. Got another call to come in for an aptitude test. Spoke with HR and received a call saying that my interview went so well that they are already putting an offer together.

Finally got a call on my way back to ask about my salary requirements from HQ HR, and never got a call back after. Never seen anything so unprofessional.

Long story short, 3 people had left that position, multiple cancellations of interviews about an hour before the scheduled time, completely unprofessional with regards to follow-ups on the application and a total waste of time.

P.S.: The manager wanted the hired person to learn 4 manufacturing platforms because they did a terrible job at standardizing and be responsible for absolutely everything. Good luck with that.

On Premise Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Pre-night there is a quick information quiz to see what you know about the company. Then you go to the bar to drink and meet other MillerCoors reps and employees. Talk to EVERYONE! The next day the typical interview panel is 2-3 people all behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made an unpopular decision and what was the result?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.