MillerCoors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

MillerCoors Interview Questions

Interviews at MillerCoors

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Interview

Initial phone interview, flew to chicago for 80 person interview, 75% were hired over multiple classes. Networking event, then interview and presentation. The presentation was based on a bar situation and what you would do to increase the sales of that bar. How you would pitch the situation was up to you, role play or just tell them how it would go. (drug screen)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were faced with a problem, and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Supply Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Golden, CO (US)).

Interview

I was contacted via email and then brought in for an on site interview. It took a couple of weeks between the initial contact and the interview. The interview was a panel interview. I got the offer a week or 2 later.

Interview Questions

• Typical situational questions, tell me about a time when you faced ambiguous information, how did you handle, why do you want to work here, how you handled disagreement with a coworker   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Tough, interview was very thorough and personality driven. Lots of conversation about previous experience. However, they had a packet with lost of work situation questions. Personality and the ability to work as a team is important.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MillerCoors in October 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview and it took about 30 minutes. The guy was very informed about the position and had a lot to say. He answered all of my questions.

Sales Management Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

1) initial phone interview/screening with the associate talent resource consultant.
    - 30-45 mins
    - includes a deeper explanation of the role and its demands, basic interview questions “why miller...”, the interview also covers your experience and whether or not you would be a good fit for the role.
    - if you’re a good a fit and the call goes well, you will be extended an invitation to attend a 2 day on site interview in their Chicago HQ.
    2) On-Site networking event in their HQ at the company pub. There were many managers and HR people at the networking event, they just want to see if you are personable, able to keep a conversation going, and that you’re not awkward. It’s a relaxed environment. Have fun.
    3) the day following the networking event you will have a two panel interview with someone from HR and someone who has been in the SMP role. I found the interview to be upbeat, happy, and genuine. You are required to give a 10 min business case presentation to the panel. After the business case, they will ask you questions on your experience/resume, and STAR behaviorism questions. Remember to have your questions prepared

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online and received call within 24 hours. Was a quick screening interview basically asking about my background and how I would handle certain situations. Second interview I was flown out to Chicago, IL. Was able to meet current employees and ask questions in a more casual environment while getting to try their beers and products. The next day we had a mock sales case and had typical STAR questions. Just be yourself and be personable!

On-Premise Sales Representative Interview

Application

Interview

I first applied for a job posting via LinkedIn. Then had a phone screening for 30 minutes with a recruiter. If you make it past the phone screen, they invite you to a 2-day interview out at HQ in Chicago. The first night is just a networking happy hour with other managers and sales reps for about 2 hours, they just want to see how you interact in a social environment (the easy part). Day 2 is a 2-panel interview with someone in sales and someone from HR. You have to present a 10 minute case study, a very short sales pitch but total lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in Beer? Specifically at MillerCoors?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

SMP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Brief phone interview with recruiter. Some have a second phone interview. I did not-- I skipped to the in person interview. Flown to Chicago for a night for a panel interview. The night before, all applicants attend a happy hour with MillerCoors employees (the same employees that will be on the panels the next day). It's very important to mingle here with MillerCoors interviewers. The next day, panel interview with 3 MC employees. Flew home and received an offer 2.5 weeks later. Training did not start for 3 more months. Training is in Milwaukee where you will live in a hotel for 6 weeks with 10-20 other trainees.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Phone screening then flew to Chicago for an interview session with about 60 other candidates. Program overview/networking event one night then a formal interview the next day. Heard back pretty quickly

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

We scheduled a phone interview and then discussed basic questions, such as describing my school experience, what drew me into the position, how I could benefit the position. Lasted roughly 45 minutes and was a relatively standard phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you have done that makes you stand out from others?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.